[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Wolves of the Wild — My Lion King Forum

Wolves of the Wild

Re: Wolves of the Wild

Postby KingKovu44 » September 3rd, 2011, 3:01 pm

Thor had noticed that the pups were missing and had gone searching for them, following their smell. Finally, he heard commotion and entered the cave. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" he shouted, the deepness of his voice making it seem like a crack of thunder.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 3rd, 2011, 3:03 pm

Annabeth tried hardly not to yelp as Muuaji's paw hit her across the face. When he raised his other paw, she closed her eyes in fear of another strike, but a few seconds passed and nothing happened so she slowly opened her eyes again. After a few moments she noticed that it was Kipekee who took the blow. "Please, don't hurt her!" she begged, and just then she heard Thor's voice and noticed that he was there.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 3rd, 2011, 3:12 pm

[quote="KingKovu44"]Thor had noticed that the pups were missing and had gone searching for them, following their smell. Finally, he heard commotion and entered the cave. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" he shouted, the deepness of his voice making it seem like a crack of thunder.[/quote]

(( sorry, nobody finds out until the gang comes into the pack and tries taking it over D: ))

~~~~~~~
Muuaji smiled evilly, "Well...you have to promise not to tell Kion...", he said getting up and going over to the now unconscious Kipekee. He placed a paw on her head, stroking her little body with his claws,"Such a beautiful little pup, the gang'll love her...".
Last edited by UncoordinatedPisces on September 3rd, 2011, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 3rd, 2011, 3:16 pm

Annabeth took the chance she was given and stood up. "No, please... She's too young for this..." she tried to think of a way out of that mess, and getting into a fight with Muuaji was definitely a bad idea. "Take me instead! You've already hurt her enough!" she didn't think too much before suggesting that, all she could think of was keeping Kipekee out of harm's way.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 3rd, 2011, 3:25 pm

Muuaji paused to think, Annabeth's parents were not one of his enemies, but Kipekee's were. He wanted to hurt Kipekee badly but then he knew the gang would love a more grown up female. He had made up his mind...to lie. "Fine, it's a deal, I'll meet you tonight, at midnight here, you for the pup". He picked the pup up in his mouth and ran away, knowing what he was going to do.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 3rd, 2011, 3:36 pm

As Muuaji left, Annabeth collapsed to the ground and began to cry. She promised Kipekee she would keep her safe, but there was no guranteeing that Muuaji was going to let the pup go when Annabeth came at midnight. After a few minutes, she managed to get back to her feet and carried on with her patrol so that nobody would get suspicious. She would keep patrolling untill midnight and then she'll come back. Hopefully Muuaji will keep his promise up. The only relief she had was that she was off season, so at least there wouldn't be any 'consequences' to what she just got herself into.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 4th, 2011, 11:25 am

Meanwhile, Kipekee found herself coming around. When she opened her eyes fully, she noticed she was surrounded by 8 wolves, some of them noticed and nudged each other. Muuaji came into view, "Ahh, our sleeping beauty has awoken", he said with a cackle at the end. He approched Kipekee and she jumped to her feet, "I wouldn't try and run away again little one...", he added. The young pup saw no way out of this, "Where's Annabeth? Did you hurt her?", she asked nervously, with a growl at the back of her throat.

Muuaji smiled, "That's for me to know, and for you to find out". He came closer to the pup and knocked her off her feet, so she was lying face up to him. He stroked her neck and belly fur. Kipekee started to shake, "L-Let me go...please...". The wolf laughed, and so did his gang, "Don't you get it, were never letting you go, you belong to us". The pup started to wriggle and squirm, trying to get up and get away.

Muuaji firmly held her in place, "I hated your parents sooo much, and, I want to take it out on...you". He raised his paw and started to stroke her again with his claws, but this time, he pressed down hard, drawing blood onto her white fur.

The pup whimpered and whined in pain, "Stop, stop it hurts!", Kipekee began to cry. Once Muuaji had left a trail of his claws, which would definitely be deep enough to scar, he began to stroke her ears. "Do you really need these?", Kipekee's eyes widened but Muuaji laughed, "I'm joking, I want you to here yourself scream....".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 4th, 2011, 12:43 pm

As Annabeth's patrol continued she grew more and more concerned for the pup's well being. She had promised she would keep the pup safe, but she failed. She felt like the entire thing was her fault. She kept on the regular patrol course and, once it was already dark, began heading towards the cave where Muuaji said he'll bring Kipekee to at midnight.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 4th, 2011, 2:47 pm

Muuaji also looked to the sky, "2 of you must come with me, I intend to do things to both". He picked up Kipekee, who was clearly distraught. The wolf pup was quivering, he fur was matted with blood and her own tears, she had many cuts, some deeper than others. The elder wolf made his way back to the cave, once he got there, he went to the back and placed Kipekee down. His two gang members guarded the entrance of the cave.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 4th, 2011, 2:59 pm

Annabeth was about to approach the cave. She paused and took a deep breath before approaching the entrance, noticing the two wolves that Muuaji had put to guard the entrance. Forcing a stern face, she went over to the two. "Where is the pup?" she asked, wanting to just get the entire thing over with and get Kipekee back to safety.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)