[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Wolves of the Wild — My Lion King Forum

Wolves of the Wild

Re: Wolves of the Wild

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 2nd, 2011, 5:32 pm

Annabeth again ceased to walk upon hearing Kion howling. After a second, she began walking again, knowing that she was assigned to look after the pup. The orphan reminded her of her own pup-hood, when her parents disappeared without a trace. She was much younger than Kipekee back then, and was really lucky to have been found by a member of Kion's pack, otherwise she would have frozen or starved to death.

After a minute or two or walking, Annabeth caught sight of the last meal's leftovers. "Go on and eat honey, I'm right here if you need anything." as she watched the pup eat, her mind again wondered back to her own past. She couldn't help but wish she had anybody who would care for her, someone to replace the spot in her heart that turned empty when her parents disappeared. Looking at the pup again as the young one ate, Annabeth pushed the bad thoughts aside and smiled, "What's your name?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 2nd, 2011, 5:36 pm

When Kipekee saw the food she didn't need telling twice, the little wolf jumped at it annd devoured it quickly. She looked back when she heard Annabeth the first time and at the second she stopped and managed to smile a little, "K-Kipekee".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 2nd, 2011, 5:44 pm

Annabeth continued to smile at the pup, who's name turned out to be Kipekee. "That's a nice name. I'm Annabeth." she walked over to Kipekee and sat beside her. "Do you want to tell me what happened?" she already knew that the pup's parents were dead, but Kion had asked her to find out how it happened because the information might prove important. "I'm not forcing you, don't think I am. If it will make you feel better, you can tell me." she said, offering the pup another smile.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 2nd, 2011, 5:51 pm

Kipekee was about to shake her head, but, this wolf, she seemed so nice. She was the only female wolf she had seen apart from her mother. She came closer to the wolf and sat down.

"Ok...Annabeth...well, it was the middle of the night when Mum and Dad woke me up...they told me to run, I asked why but they just told me to run. So I did. When I looked back, I saw about 8 big males wolves....and lots of blood", the pup said sniffling. "Then they chased me".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 2nd, 2011, 5:58 pm

Annabeth's ears flattened against her head and she placed her paw on Kipekee's shoulder. "I'm really sorry." she couldn't help but wonder how a pup would manage to run away from an adult male not to mention 8. However it was pointless to ask, and it seemed like Kipekee didn't want to discuss the subject any longer. "You're safe now, I promise." she had to tell Kion or Thor as soon as she got the chance to. A gang of 8 males killing others could pose a big threat to the pack, and the fact that Kipekee only saw 8 of them did not at all mean that there weren't more.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 2nd, 2011, 6:00 pm

Kipekee wrapped her tail around the paw on her shoulder, she didn't remove the paw, she just liked to know someone who wasn't going to hurt her was there. "Thank you".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 2nd, 2011, 6:06 pm

Annabeth smiled, "You're welcome." looking at the animal corpse, she could see that there was nothing left of it. Kipekee must have been hungrier than she thought, which made sense considering the fact that her parents died a week ago and that this was probably the first time she ate since then. "Is there anything else you might need?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Lillian » September 2nd, 2011, 6:11 pm

Muuaji smiled at the little pups, "Oh, is your uncle the leader of the pack? May I speak with him, and I'm Aji". He straightened up for a moment and then bent back down. He looked over to the female, "So, what's you name then?". She quivered slightly, "Tulivu". Muuaji smiled and nodded, "Nice name".
Lillian
Nala Fan Forever

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Custom Custom....Text!

Nickname(s): Lilly, Lil, Little Lil
Pride Points: 5

Postby KingKovu44 » September 2nd, 2011, 6:15 pm

Seeing that everything was fine, Thor left.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 2nd, 2011, 6:16 pm

Kion finally got there and found a large, black wolf, larger than himself talking to the two pups. "What are you doing here?", he growled. He hoped Thor would come soon, just in case.
~~~
Kipekee smiled, "Umm, no, I don't think so thanks". She went a little closer to the white wolf, and she rested her head on her leg. She hoped she could stay for a while, she liked Annabeth, she was nice.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)