[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Wolves of the Wild — My Lion King Forum

Wolves of the Wild

Re: Wolves of the Wild

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 2nd, 2011, 6:23 pm

Annabeth smiled as Kipekee seemed to be much calmer than it was before. "Do you want to stay here, or do you want me to show you the place where you'll be staying?" maybe Tulivu and her brother were there, Annabeth doubted that Kipekee would have trouble befriending with the two. "If you want to stay here though, it's fine."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 2nd, 2011, 6:30 pm

"Ok, as long as I'm with you...", Kipekee replied wearily. She edged away and stretched out, happy with her bellyful. Meanwhile, Kion asked again, "Who are you?".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 2nd, 2011, 6:33 pm

Annabeth smiled. Considering how the two siblings were, they have probably woken up and left the den a long time ago. Either way, the den was a more appropriate place for the pup to rest, and the two other pups would eventually come back. Getting up, Annabeth slowly led Kipekee to the pack's den, which was empty like she had expected to find it. "This is it." she said, walking inside with the pup. "There are two other pups in our pack, they're slightly younger than you. I'm sure you'll make great friends."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 2nd, 2011, 6:37 pm

Kipekee's ears perked up and she wagged her tail for the first time in a week. "Other pups? I haven't seen other pups before", she said excitedly. She walked into the den and sniffed around, it was large and most importantly, dry, not like the places she's slept in.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 2nd, 2011, 6:39 pm

Annabeth couldn't help but smile at Kipekee's excitement, "Well, they're not here right now as you can probably see." she said with a chuckle, "They're probably off playing somewhere. You can rest here until they get back, you must be tired."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 2nd, 2011, 6:43 pm

Kipekee actually yawned as the older female wolf said the words, "Umm, ok, thanks". She curled up into a ball, tucking her tail over her face, she began to doze off, thinking this could be a night without nightmares.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Lillian » September 2nd, 2011, 6:51 pm

Muuaji looked up and saw the leader of the pack, he lowered himself in submission before standing back up, "Sir, my name is Muuaji, but please, call me Aji for I am ashamed of my name".

He paused for a moment before taking a few steps forward, "I would like your permission to join the pack, I can bring many things, strength, leadership of the hunts...anything". The black wolf stopped to hear the reply.
Lillian
Nala Fan Forever

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Custom Custom....Text!

Nickname(s): Lilly, Lil, Little Lil
Pride Points: 5

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 2nd, 2011, 6:53 pm

Annabeth smiled to herself upon the adorable sight in front of her. She lay down next to the pup and put her head down on her paws, deciding to wait for either Kipekee to wake up or for anybody to come back.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 2nd, 2011, 7:01 pm

Kipekee was sound asleep in the next 5 minutes, unaware of the new, and deadly arrival. Kion made himself look tall and he circled the male, "And your past? How have you ended up here".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 2nd, 2011, 7:13 pm

Annabeth closed her eyes after a few minutes, also unaware of the new arrival and that it meant nothing but trouble. She didn't go to sleep like Kipekee though, she just felt like resting a little.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)