[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Wolves of the Wild — My Lion King Forum

Wolves of the Wild

Re: Wolves of the Wild

Postby Lillian » September 5th, 2011, 11:27 am

Muuaji smirked and laughed in triumph, "Good good, boys, get off the pup, just make sure she's watching". He got on top of Annabeth and decided he'll have his way with her, in about 30 seconds, it was over with a loud howl. The two wolves had been holding Kipekee in place, one of them had his paw on her head, making her watch.
Lillian
Nala Fan Forever

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Custom Custom....Text!

Nickname(s): Lilly, Lil, Little Lil
Pride Points: 5

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 5th, 2011, 1:51 pm

What sickened Annabeth the most was how Muuaji lied and didn't let Kipekee go not to mention also made her watch. Maybe someone heard the howl and would come to help her? Nah, who was she kidding, they were inside a cave, no one was coming to help her or Kipekee.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 5th, 2011, 1:57 pm

Kipekee was shuddering, she tried to move closer to Annabeth and she managed to do so. She growled lightly and the three wolves. It was night time now, and it was raining outside. "I-I-I-I'm sorry", she whispered.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 5th, 2011, 2:11 pm

Annabeth sighed, feeling disappointed at herself for not getting Kipekee somewhere safe. "No, I'm sorry."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Lillian » September 5th, 2011, 2:27 pm

Muuaji smiled evilly at the two, "Awwwh bless, you know how cute that is, at least you'll have each other when you're on the road with me and the gang, probably hunting for us, and servicing us in other ways...". Then, the rest of his gang arrived, so all 8 were there. Some of them noticed the two captives at once and sniggered at them.

Muuaji dragged Kipekee away from Annabeth by her neck scruff and placed her in the corner of the cave. In this particular corner, it was cold and damp. He looked at Annabeth, "Now, you can stay in the middle of the cave, for we will all be sleeping here tonight".
Lillian
Nala Fan Forever

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 5th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Annabeth wanted to be at Kipekee's side and comfort her, but she knew she couldn't, so she just continued to lie there in the middle of the cave, wondering whether she did anything bad to deserve this.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 5th, 2011, 2:51 pm

Kipekee shivered in the corner of the cave, it was freezing. Some of the younger males of the group approached her and laughed, "Awwwh, look at the little pup guys, you haven't got nobody to protect have you". They started to lick her neck fur and her muzzle, the pup tried to get up and run away but they pushed her down.

One of them got on top of her grinning when she shouted, "No, please don't! Mum help me!". She had called Annabeth Mum...The males however paid no attention, and they committed the act which they had wanted to do to the pup for ages, an act which is considered awful, even in the wolf world.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 5th, 2011, 3:00 pm

Annabeth was shocked to hear Kipekee call her 'mum', but she continued to look away because she knew what the males were probably doing. She was so angry at them for doing that that she wanted to kill them one by one. But she knew that if she tried anything she would just make things worse for both Kipekee and her.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Lillian » September 5th, 2011, 3:06 pm

Muuaji had just laughed at Kipekee, but when she called Annabeth Mum...something pricked his heart. Was it guilt or regret? He brushed it aside but called out, "Enough...let the pup be, we can all have our way sometime soon". He looked to Annabeth, "You may sleep in that corner with her, but one false move", he said raising a paw and slamming it back to the ground, "Then I swear I'll rip your limbs from your body".
Lillian
Nala Fan Forever

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 5th, 2011, 3:12 pm

Annabeth knew she was in no condition to argue, so she just nodded silently. At least he was letting her near Kipekee, that was something. She got up and slowly walked over to the pup, ignoring the males that walked past her and away from the pup. She slowly lay down beside her, putting one of her forelegs around her shoulder and hugging her close.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)