[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Balto: A New Journey — My Lion King Forum

Balto: A New Journey

Balto: A New Journey

Postby KingKovu44 » September 3rd, 2011, 10:29 pm

Title: A New Journey

Story: Balto and Jenna's grandson, Hamilton (Hammy for short), is now a strong, handsome young dog ready to lead his first sled team. When a distant town needs aid and supplies after a particularly devastating blizzard, Hammy is eager to rise to the challenge. One day, Hammy meets Steele, who, ever since his defeat, has become a scavenger, scrounging for food on the outskirts of Nome. Discovering what is happening and seeing an opportunity for revenge against Balto and his family, Steele tries to ruin everything.

Cast:

Hammy- KingKovu44

Balto- TheWhistlerify

Jenna- Amyz

Lilly- Amyz

Steele- KingKovu44
Last edited by KingKovu44 on September 4th, 2011, 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Balto: A New Journey

Postby KingKovu44 » September 3rd, 2011, 10:30 pm

Hammy ran through the streets of Nome to see his beloved grandparents, Balto and Jenna. Finally, the eager young sled dog reached the place where they were. He found them. "Hey Grandpa and Grandpa!" he exclaimed as he rushed to greet them.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 3rd, 2011, 10:56 pm

Jenna turned around to see her grandson running towards her, "Hello Hammy, how are you this morning dear?", she asked, smiling at how he had grown up so much.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby KingKovu44 » September 3rd, 2011, 10:59 pm

Hammy's tail wagged as he greeted his grandmother. "I'm doing great, Grandma. My musher wants me to lead his team on an important mission," he stated.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 4th, 2011, 2:42 pm

Jenna smiled, "Good for you, I hope you do well, was it about that blizzard in that town?", she asked. Meanwhile, Lilly had been busying herself with little exercises she liked to do, but when they were over, she went off to find Hamilton to talk about sledding.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby KingKovu44 » September 4th, 2011, 3:48 pm

Hammy nodded. "Yes, Grandma. My team is one of several that will be bringing food and supplies to that town," he said. He then looked at Balto. "Did you hear that, Grandpa? I'm going to race to help a town, just like you did," he said proudly.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 4th, 2011, 4:07 pm

Balto smiled at his grandson. "You know, you're excitement reminds me of Kodi just when he joined the mail team." he had no doubt that Hammy would do great. "You'll do more than fine." (( Is Hammy Kodi's son? I know neither Kodi or any other of Balto's childern are a character here, but I think it's a detail we should have =o ))
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby KingKovu44 » September 4th, 2011, 4:48 pm

OOC: Yes, Hammy is Kodi's son.

Hammy smiled. "Thanks, Grandpa," he said. He looked at both of his grandparents. "Well, I'll see you later. I promised my teammates that I'd practice with them," he said. He said goodbye and then headed out. Finally, he found Lilly. "Hello beautiful. The Hammy is here," he said, not even attempting to hide his interest in her.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 4th, 2011, 4:53 pm

OOC: Lilly? she doesn't appear on the character list =O

Balto smiled as Hammy left to go practice with his teammates. "He's just like his father isn't he?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby KingKovu44 » September 4th, 2011, 4:57 pm

OOC: Lilly is Amyz's OC. I'll put her up now.

Hammy continued looking at Lilly. "So, are you ready for the big run?" he asked her.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)