[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Harry Potter & The Times After the End (Open to OC's) — My Lion King Forum

Harry Potter & The Times After the End (Open to OC's)

Harry Potter & The Times After the End (Open to OC's)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 4th, 2011, 6:28 pm

Harry Potter

And The Times After The End

This RP is basically about the next generation that goes to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You can play one of Harry’s, Ron’s, Draco’s children, or even yourself as a student. Start by collecting your books in Diagon Alley, to getting on the Hogwarts Express, to going to lessons in the school itself...what will happen in your time at Hogwarts?

Characters ~
Amy Marie Johnson (myself) ~ Me
Lune Brea Engleby ~ Kopalover
Esme Meliora Bennett ~ AdAstra
Linda Johnson ~ Nat (your name is long =P x)
Rowland Silversmith ~ Me
James Sirius Potter ~ AdAstra
Albus Severus Potter ~ Kopalover
Rose Weasly ~ Me
Scorpious Malfoy ~ Me
Alice Longbottom ~ AdAstra
Lollie Lovegood ~ Me

In this, Proffesor Snape survived, Albus and Scorpious are sorted into Slitheryn. Rose, Lollie and Alice are in Gryffindor, Proffesor Mcgonngal is Head Mistress and my character is Harry’s goddaughter. I would also like to fall in love with James heheh. Everything else is pretty much the same, but Harry Potter is taking a year off from being an Auror to become the Defence Agaisnt the Dark Arts teacher.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Harry Potter & The Times After the End (Open to OC's)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 4th, 2011, 6:47 pm

Amy was walking along side her big brother, Ryan Johnson, who like herself, was being taught magic in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. They took a right turn and suddenly, the two were in Diagon Alley, a long strip of magical shops, including Ollivanders, Flourish and Blotts and Quality Quidditch Supplies. She smiled and looked around the familiar sight of dozens of witches and wizards bustling around.

She narrowed her eyes, was that her godfather Harry with his two sons? She ran ahead of Ryan (who is in his last year if you want to know) and caught up with the 3 Potters. "Harry, James, Albus!", she shouted. Harry Potter turned round, "Oh hullo you!". He smiled and held his arms open, Amy jumped into them and gave her godfather a huge hug.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdAstrα » September 4th, 2011, 6:54 pm

James beamed as Amy approached. "Hey, Amy!" he exclaimed, clutching his new school books, "How was your summer?"
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 4th, 2011, 7:06 pm

"Great thanks, and yours?", Amy replied, she was about to continue talking when Rowland Silversmith came into view. "Uh oh, here comes trouble...", she muttered. Rowland strolled up to the 3, clutching his new Nimbus 2001. "I see you haven't got yourself a new broom Johnson, and your hanging around with the Potters? Puh...", he said sneering. Suddenly, his father came up behind him, "Now now Rowland, just because some people can't afford a new broom doesn't mean you should show it off".

Amy definitely disliked Mr. Silversmith's tone of voice. "Amy, isn't it? Rowland's told me all about you, your mother is a Muggle isn't she?", he asked, smiling in a weird way. "What of it, is there anything wrong with having a Muggle mother Mr. Silversmith?", Amy replied angrily. "No no...not at all", the older man replied in a monotone slur.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby AdAstrα » September 4th, 2011, 7:34 pm

James glared at Rowland and his father, wanting to say something but deciding against it; he didn't want to make the situation worse than it already was. "Come on, Amy." he whispered, "Don't listen to them. Let's go."
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Eli_Ayase » September 4th, 2011, 7:45 pm

(((OOC: Sorry if my start will be a bit weird, I'm not very good at starts xD)))
---------
At the meantime, Linda and her older sister Miranda (year older then Linda) and younger brother Kevin (first year) were in Flourish and Blotts shopping for their Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry school-books. After shopping they came out. "All-right, I guess we just now need to get Kevin his wand from Ollivanders Wand shop," Linda said after she checked if she has every book she needs for the start of a new year at Hogwarts.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 4th, 2011, 7:46 pm

((it's good ^^ no need to worry))

Amy turned to look at James and smiled gratefully, for she knew she would of said something she would of regretted saying. She turned around and said, "See you at school", before walking back to her brother with James. "Ryan, have you got my key for Gringotts?".

Her older brother nodded and gave her the key, he was still talking to Harry. "James, can you come with me? You know goblins, not only I can't trust 'em, but they personally give me the creeps". Ryan just remembered something, "You know Nan won the Muggle lottery, she gave the money to Dad and he's converted it to Galleons, you'll have a pleasent surprise when you see what's in your vault". Amy smiled excitedly, maybe she could afford a new broom.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » September 4th, 2011, 8:31 pm

After Linda, Miranda and their brother Kevin checked if they have all the books they need for their school year. All three of them headed straight off to Olivanders wand shop. "You both go in, I'll wait for you outside." Miranda said when they all three approached Olivanders wand shop. "All-right, whatever you say, lets go Kevin." Linda said and walked inside Olivanders shop with her brother. The shop was very silent and all the shelves were even full with wands.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 4th, 2011, 8:36 pm

Ollivander, who was now a very old man, appeared from the corner of the room. "Ahh hello there. First year? Well, come up to the counter now and we'll find you a wand. Ahhh, now I know you, Linda Johnson, I remember when you came in for your wand", he said with a smile at Linda.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » September 4th, 2011, 8:40 pm

Albus turned around when his name was called, his face lit up once he noticed the caller was Amy. "Amy, such a joy to see you!" Smiling, and holding a collection of large books in one hand while clutching wand case in the other hand. Many students crowded around Quality Quidditch Supplies at the sight of the new and improved Snitches that only the richest of them all could afford. "How have you been holding up lately?" Trying to gain conversation, one of the first he'd have all day. His green eyes looked down to the dirt, he was terrified to enter Hogwarts.

~~

A young female exited Quality Quidditch Supplies, her hair was very bright and long with green and silver peek-a-boo's. Her brother, Charli Engleby and her father, Jeremy Engleby stood beside her. "Luna Brea, stay close. There are some bad wizards and witches here." Her father stated, as he put a hand on her shoulder. "Yes father, you told me several times. Yet, I still don't get why Charli plays Quidditch. It's just simply a game of catching a Snitch and throwing a few balls through hoops. Simple, really." Saying, as she started walking to Olivanders to obtain her wand.

Jeremy was carrying a small cage, with an Australian Mist cat laying in a ball formation and a small bag of books. Luna Brea was only carrying a small case, with a Rowan wood, 13¾ inches, Dragon Heartstring. They entered a robe store, and she sat in the chair waiting to be fitted. "Stay with your brother, I'm going to the bank to get you some money for the school. Pft, what am I saying! I work there, you'll get things for free but not on the train. I'll give you a lot for the train. Stay here, and be good." Pausing and looking to Charli. "You too!" Pointing a long finger at his son then walking out of the robe store and down the street.

"Ugh, I though he'd never leave. I've wanted to name my kitty all day!" Picking up the cage with the calm cat in the middle and setting it on her lap, "Hm, she looks like a Kitty. Her name shall be Kitty!" Smiling at Charli and putting the cage back onto the ground with the rest of her things. Charli got up and went to a group of girls he seemed to know. In his last year, he still needed to find someone for him. "Charli, father said Stay Put!" Yelling after him, as she kicked her feet back and forth on the chair. "Yeah yeah, I don't care!" He said, turning back around and talking to the girls.

Staying put, she turned onto her knees to watch outside. Only to see a blonde-haired boy, who caught her eye instantly. He looked like his father, and nothing like his strawberry-blonde-haired mother. She rested her head onto her hands, watching the boy who caught her eye.

OOC: VERY LONG DX
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)