[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Alpha and Omega 2 — My Lion King Forum

Alpha and Omega 2

Re: Alpha and Omega 2

Postby Arani » September 30th, 2011, 1:28 am

"Oh." Kate said as she heard a howl. "Humphrey's calling. I better go. Bye guys." She smiled and ran off in Humphrey's direction.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby KingKovu44 » September 30th, 2011, 2:10 am

Upon seeing Kate, Humphrey ran towards her as fast as he could. Finally, he got to her. "Finally, I find you," he said, touching his nose against hers.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR

Postby Arani » September 30th, 2011, 7:19 am

"Is something wrong?" Kate asked him with a slight hint of concern.

-----

Lilly looked at Garth. "Well, I can safely say that today has been very strange."
Arani

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 30th, 2011, 5:35 pm

Garth sighed, "It has." he then smiled at her, glad that she was safe.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Arani » October 1st, 2011, 4:59 am

"Well, I think now would be a perfectly good time to entertain some pups. I'm sure all this comotion has confused them." Lilly smiled at Garth. "Would you care to join me?" She asked him.
Arani

Postby KingKovu44 » October 1st, 2011, 5:00 am

Humphrey sighed. "I'm just nervous. I'm not ready to think like an alpha yet," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR

Postby TheWhistlerify » October 1st, 2011, 11:35 am

Garth smiled at Lilly, "I'd love to." beside he didn't want her to go on her own.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » October 1st, 2011, 4:43 pm

Seth frowned at his assistant, "Have you heard anything of what I said fool!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » October 1st, 2011, 6:38 pm

Seth's assistant looked at Seth, "I have. But I don't think that other packs will just agree to help us." considering that Kate's pack was peaceful, other packs who never had a problem with her pack will most likely have no reason to help Seth.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » October 1st, 2011, 11:06 pm

Seth said, "Yes but how about we 'stretch the truth' a little eh?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)