[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Alpha and Omega 2 — My Lion King Forum

Alpha and Omega 2

Alpha and Omega 2

Postby Arani » September 7th, 2011, 12:34 am

Plot: It starts a few years after the first movie. Kate's mother and father have both past on, so Kate and Humphrey are leaders of the Pack. They have 2 pups, a boy and a girl. The Girl is an Omega, the boy is an Alpha. Lilly is pregnant. A rival pack of wolves, the Northern wolves, are mad at Kate's pack because of a war they had won 15 years before. They kidnap Lilly to lead Kate and Humphrey into a trap so that they can take out the leaders, then the pack itself. Garth, Kate, Humphrey, Marcel and Paddy must go and save Lilly and the pack before it's to late.

Characters:

Lilly: Arani

Kate: Arani

Humphrey: KingKovu44

Garth: TheWhistlerify

Marcel: Open

Paddy: Open

Seth (Northern pack leader, VERY evil wolf): VitanisMate

Seth's evil assistant: TheWhistlerify

Other members of Northen Wolf Pack (make up names): Open

I'll start it.
Last edited by Arani on September 7th, 2011, 3:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Re: Alpha and Omega 2

Postby Arani » September 7th, 2011, 12:43 am

The sun beat down on a warm spring day. Lilly panted in the heat. "Ugh, why couldn't I have gotten pregnant in the winter?"

The Western pack lounged in the shade. Pups ran about here and there, playing tag and hide and seek. Kate and Lilly watched the pups carefully. They were not alone. Almost every female was keeping an eye on them.

"That's not the way things work, you know that Lilly." Kate said. Lilly groaned and rolled onto her side. Two pups ran up to kate.

"Mommy, can we go play with Kelly and Nudge?" The female asked.

"Sure, just be back by dinner." The pups nodded and ran off to play with thier friends.

"Well, I'm going for some water." Lilly said, standing up.

"Oh no you don't." Kate jumped to her feet. "You're not leaving my sight." Lilly grunted.

"I'm not a little girl anymore." She said.

"I know, but your pups are due any day now, and because of that I'm going to stay with you to make sure nothing bad happens."

"Oh please, what coud happen?" Lilly asked as they began walking.

"Anything can happen."
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » September 7th, 2011, 4:01 am

Humphrey walked along, waiting to see Kate again. Oh how he loved her and wanted to see her.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR

Postby Arani » September 7th, 2011, 4:03 am

Kate and Lilly continued walking towards the water hole. They remained silent, listening to their surrounding. Then, Kate heard a twig snap.
Last edited by Arani on September 7th, 2011, 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arani

Postby KingKovu44 » September 7th, 2011, 4:07 am

Humphrey finally came to a hill. He looked down to see Kate. "Well hello, Gorgeous," he said as he looked at her, giving a large smile as he did so.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Arani » September 7th, 2011, 4:11 am

Kate smiled back at him. "Hey you." They touched noses. Even with his goofy personality, Kate loved him dearly.

"You seen Garth?" Lilly asked him as they all continued walking.
Arani

Postby KingKovu44 » September 7th, 2011, 4:15 am

Humphrey looked around. "We were together for a bit, but he seems to be...not here now," he said, covering up for the fact that he didn't know where Garth had gone.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Arani » September 7th, 2011, 4:17 am

Lilly laughed. "In other words, you don't know where he's gone." She grinned. "I'm sure he"ll come by at some point." She sighed. How could things get any better?
Arani

Postby KingKovu44 » September 7th, 2011, 4:20 am

Humphrey smiled sheepishly and then looked at Kate. "So, how are our pups?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Arani » September 7th, 2011, 4:22 am

(I so feel the need to make a long in-depth post but idk what I would say for it at the moment. 0_o.)

"They're fine." She said. "They're off playing with Kelly and Nudge, I told them to be bck by dinner."
Arani

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)