[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Alpha and Omega 2 — My Lion King Forum

Alpha and Omega 2

Re: Alpha and Omega 2

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 14th, 2011, 3:55 pm

Garth looked at Lilly, "feel free to settle down, I'll be right there." as Lilly went to lie down Garth looked at Kate, "So what's the plan? What are we going to do if that pack comes here?"
Last edited by TheWhistlerify on September 16th, 2011, 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Arani » September 15th, 2011, 12:31 am

"A few of the Alphas will stay here as guard. But I don't think they'll find this place that easily." She said.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby KingKovu44 » September 15th, 2011, 12:34 am

Humphrey was taking several deep breaths, trying to calm himself. "Oh why did I ever get into this?" he asked aloud.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR

Postby Arani » September 27th, 2011, 6:47 am

(Well, this became inactive. Are we continuing it? And @ KK44, I'm confused, is Humphrey with them at the moment?)

Lilly sighed and gave up trying to get some sleep, and joined her Husband and Sister at the entrance of the Den. "But what if they do?" She asked worriedly. "And what if there's to many? We wouldn't have any place to go."
Arani

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 27th, 2011, 7:00 am

(( Well, because we were kind of waiting for your post =o And i don't know, maybe he's talking to himself =o ))

Garth smiled slightly as Lilly came over and joined them. Just seeing her was enough to cheer him up even a little, "Don't worry, it'll be fine."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Arani » September 27th, 2011, 7:11 am

(:O I didn't realize that, sorry! 0_o')

Lilly smiled back at him. Kate nodded. "Don't worry about a thing, Lilly." Lilly nodded at her.

"Okay, I wont freak out or anything then." She grinned.
Arani

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 27th, 2011, 7:16 am

Garth chuckled, "I wont let anything happen to you, you can go get some sleep if you still want to."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby KingKovu44 » September 27th, 2011, 1:45 pm

OOC: I've kind of forgotten where Humphrey was, but yes, he was speaking aloud to himself.

Humphrey finally relaxed for a moment, allowing himself to lay down. He was content in the fact that the pack would be helping him.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Arani » September 27th, 2011, 3:37 pm

Lilly laughed. "I'm to pumped up to sleep now. Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked Kate, who nodded.

"Spread the word to the Omega's that this is where they'll be hiding." Lilly nodded and walked out of the Den.
Arani

Postby KingKovu44 » September 27th, 2011, 3:41 pm

Finally, Humphrey stood up and decided to go and find Kate. Surely, her presence would calm his nerves. He howled as loud as he could so that she would hear him as he got closer to the den.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)