[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Alpha and Omega 2 — My Lion King Forum

Alpha and Omega 2

Re: Alpha and Omega 2

Postby TheWhistlerify » October 2nd, 2011, 6:31 am

Seth's assistant said nothing for a few moments, "I'm listening."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Arani » October 2nd, 2011, 8:44 am

Kate smiled at him. "Don't worry, Humphrey. You wont have to be an Alpha." She said. "It'll all be alright."
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby VitanisMate » October 2nd, 2011, 9:36 pm

Seth said, "Alright you idiot just listen here for a second. You steal something from the other packs and then I blame it on her pack."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » October 2nd, 2011, 9:46 pm

Seth raised an eyebrow, "Like what?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » October 3rd, 2011, 12:44 am

Seth laughed, "Anything, food, kill their own pups if you have to, I don't care how you do it, just do it before I talk to them and make it convincing!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » October 3rd, 2011, 6:11 am

Seth's assistant said nothing. Kill pups? He couldn't kill pups. Hopefully he'll be able to steal some food. "Alright." he said with a sigh. "They'll probably ask how come you know or how come you're there so early after I do it. If they do just tell them that the other pack stole from us too."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » October 3rd, 2011, 3:33 pm

Seth laughed, "I was going to say that fool. What do you think? Would three packs worth be enough to stop one pack?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby KingKovu44 » October 3rd, 2011, 3:35 pm

Humphrey sighed and looked down. "Well, I'm ready for whatever happens," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby TheWhistlerify » October 3rd, 2011, 3:39 pm

Seth's assistant shook his head, "I never said our pack itself wouldn't be enough. I just think we shouldn't take chances."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » October 3rd, 2011, 3:41 pm

Seth gave a dirty look, "That didn't answer my question fool. Here's the plan. You steal from one pack near here. I go up to them and 'discreetly' ask them for some food since ours was stolen by uh, whatever her name's, pack and then they tell me so was their's and then I hint of an alliance. On the day of the fight you will stay hidden and when I give the signal you will attack. The signal is me biting that filthy Omega's throat." He gave an evil laugh.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)