[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The New Building on The Block (Open to OC Anthro's) — My Lion King Forum

The New Building on The Block (Open to OC Anthro's)

The New Building on The Block (Open to OC Anthro's)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 26th, 2011, 8:47 pm

(( More info ~ viewtopic.php?f=115&t=19641 ))

Characters -

My character ~

Name - Amy Marie Johnson
Gender - Female
Species - White Lioness Anthro
Age - 18 years old
Description - A 5''8' slim white lioness anthro with a white long hair with a fringe over her right eye. Her eyes are an icey blue colour and she usually wears crop tops or t-shirts with jeans.
Personality - Kind, friendly and chatty. She is understanding of others but sometimes acts before thinking.
Job/Training As - She is currently writing for a nature magazine which follows the life of wild lions.

KingKovu44's character ~

Name - Joseph Cooper
Gender - Male
Species - Red fox
Age - 20
Description - Handsome, brave, kind, red fur, brown eyes
Personality - Kind, caring
Job/Training As - Law enforcement agent (his mother is an agent for Interpol)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: The New Building on The Block (Open to OC Anthro's)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 26th, 2011, 8:57 pm

Amy got out of her small, but modern car and smiled up at the building. She was going to buy the flat on the 14th flour, 14 was her lucky number after all. She was carrying a small suitcase and a handbag, her Dad said he'd drop the rest of her clothes off tomorrow. So, she locked the door and then wheeled her suitcase through the doors of the new building. She was welcomed with a warm gush of air and saw the neat reception area. At the desk was a anthro bunny, a chubby older lady of about 40.

Amy walked up to her and smiled,
"Miss Johnson? I've bought a flat on the 14th Floor". The bunny looked up and checked the name on the computer next to her and then smiled at the white lioness anthro,
"All seems to check out, here's your keys, and your booklet, the booklet contains everything you need to know about the building and the city around it, come to me if you need anything".

Amy got into the elvator nearest to her and pressed the button, she was on the 14th Floor in 15 seconds and smiled as she walked to the door of her new flat, a new life. She opened it and found it was all neat, tidy and painted with a blue and purple theme. Luckily they were her favourite colours. Amy sat down on the couch in the living room and switched on the reasonabliy sized TV and relaxed. She hoped she would meet neighbors soon.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » September 26th, 2011, 11:18 pm

Joseph Cooper arrived at the building where he and his twin brother, Benjamin, had bought. He went in, had his name checked out, received his guide and headed up to the 14th floor, where the new dwelling was. Upon entering, he was very happy. Soon, his parents, Sly and Carmelita Cooper, would be there to help him and Benjamin move in.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 27th, 2011, 8:11 pm

Amy started to unpack some of the things she had already brought with her, she hung up a couple of t-shirts in her small wardrobe in the bedroom. She put some make up and her glasses in one of the draws beside the double bed. Amy placed some photo's on top of draws of her family, she smiled at the various photos. She heard the doors of the elevator open from outside her door, she stood up, thinking that she'd like to meet someone, but then sat down to think of a reason to go.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » September 27th, 2011, 9:37 pm

Joseph had waited for some time. Finally, there was a knock at the door. He answered it, revealing Benjamin and their parents, along with some movers. There were hugs between the family and a bit of conversation. Joseph wondered if any of the neighbors would hear the commotion.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 28th, 2011, 7:54 pm

Amy's ears pricked to the loud conversation, she got up, her tail flicking slightly. She dawdled over to the kitchen and put away some milk, bread, butter, tea bags, chocolate biscuits, Frosties and...oh no...she forgot sugar! The lioness smiled, that was a good reason to go round to the opposite flat. She picked up her keys and walked to the door, she opened it slowly and then closed and locked it, just in case.

When she got outside, she saw twins, 2 older people and some workers, Amy shrugged and strolled over. She looked at the one who was at the door, he must of opened it from the inside. "Umm..hi, I'm Amy, I live opposite, just moved in today, I forgot sugar and I was wondering if you had any I could borrow...of course I'd pay you back...", she lost her trail of thought when she saw how handsome the fox actually was.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » September 28th, 2011, 7:59 pm

Joseph smiled at the lioness. "I'm Joseph, and this is my brother Benjamin," he said, gesturing at his fraternal raccoon twin. he then looked at his parents. "These are our parents. The raccoon is our father, infamous ex-thief Sly Cooper and the vixen is our mother, Interpol agent Carmelita Cooper," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Tai » September 28th, 2011, 9:06 pm

A black limo had just pulled up into the large car-pack, a orange bengal tiger anthro got out. He grinned up at the building, looking straight to the pent house, 21st floor. He strolled through the doors and to the desk, the bunny at the desk squealed with delight for she liked the tiger's band that he was in.
"The name is Tygo Roberts, 21st Floor, the pent house". The receptionist squealed again and handed him the keys, not bothering checking the name on the computer. He went into the elevator and began travelling upwards. He heard lots of chatter at the 14th Floor. Tygo was curious so he stopped and got out, to his own delight, he saw a pretty young white lioness anthro. He strolled up to her,
"Hey there, I've just arrived, moving into the pent house, there's no need to introduce myself of course, you already know who I am".
Tai

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby KingKovu44 » September 28th, 2011, 9:11 pm

Joseph looked at him briefly. "I'm Joseph, future Interpol agent. Good day to you," he said before going back to work moving some of his possessions.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 28th, 2011, 9:39 pm

Amy frowned slightly, "Umm...no...should I know who you are?". She thought for a while and then remembered seeing him on a poster, "Oh...you're that guy out of that band...nice to meet you...umm...I was kinda in the middle of introducing myself to Joesph but, I'm Amy Johnson".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)