[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Hedgehog Empire — My Lion King Forum

Hedgehog Empire

Re: Hedgehog Empire

Postby KingKovu44 » April 9th, 2012, 2:38 am

Levi raised his trident, causing it to glow. "Max, would you like to discuss this with King Jasiri and Queen Uzuri? I'm sure that they can settle this," he said, ready to fire the trident's energy if needed.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 9th, 2012, 3:10 am

PT.1
"Dad, stay out of this!" Shadow said. " He called sonic a Vagabond, and I punchd him because of it." Shadow said as he blocked The sword of Acorn, only for it to shatter his sword. "It is over Robobian scum." Max said, ready to deliver the killing strike. Just then a sword decended from the Sky. It was Caliburn, the sacred sword, brother to Excaliber and blocked the Sword of Acorns. "You Strike one who is unarmed. I may have refused Levi's request to be this boy's sword and teacher, but I shall not allow him to be struck down by a dis honorible warrior." Cliburn said as He turned his attention to Shadow. "Shadow, Take my hilt and accept your true sword." The Sword instructed as the shatered pieces of Shadow's sword were absorbed into the sword. As he did a bright light engulfed him. Shadow was derobotized, and he stood there amazed. Before returning his focus to Max. "round two." Shadow said as they resumed their fight and this time it was Max who was disarmed. "You have to finish it lad." Caliburn said.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 9th, 2012, 3:14 am

"For him to lay there like that, and still living, it makes him a coward." Caliburn said. " Yes, it would make him a coward if a better warrior stood victorious and refused to spill his blood. Mercy is the mark of a great individual." Shadow said as he poked him with the tip. "Guess I'm just a good one." He said before pokng him again. "Ok, I'm decent." He finished before sheething his true sword. Just happy to be back to normal.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 9th, 2012, 3:30 am

Levi and Aleena rushed to hug their youngest son. "Oh Shadow, you're back to normal!" the king said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 9th, 2012, 3:40 am

"Yeah, I am." The young Mobian smiled as his family flocked around him.

Alicia slapped Max. "You are so lucky shadow spared you, I am so ashamed and diapointed in you Maximillian Acorn!" She shouted as He groaned as his wife started giving him an earful.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 9th, 2012, 3:43 am

Levi decided to settle the matter regarding Sonic once and for all. "Max, I wanted to speak to you regarding Sonic. While Sally has been our guest, Sonic has been nothing but respectful to her. Also, what you have heard of him is false. It's only an act that he puts on," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 9th, 2012, 4:05 am

" That act is only proof that he is unfit to wed my Daughter." Max said stuburnlyy. "Well I'm taken and shadow is too young so Sonic is the only prince left." Knuckles said. Max narrowed his eyes. "Then until sonic can prove his worth to me then I forbid my daughter to mary him. Sonic must complete the twelve labors of Mobius to gain my blessings." Max said. " and Shadow will as we if I am to forgive him for striking me. Alicia gasped. "Max, they'll be killed. the twelve labors of Mobius are deadly, even to the greatest of mobius." She said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 9th, 2012, 4:12 am

It was then that Sally stepped in. "And until you decide to let us wed, I am not coming home. I go over to Sonic's side and we will wed without your approval if we must," she said.

Queen Uzuri join the talk on Levi's side. "Do the right thing, Max. If you do not, the consequences will be dire indeed," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 9th, 2012, 4:47 am

" I don't see why this is a problem. The telve labors are traditional challanges each king can invokefor a potential suiter to their daughter." Max said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 9th, 2012, 4:50 am

Levi looked at him. "It is not a problem. However, what is a problem is that Robotnik's forces are out there. I don't want my son out alone," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)