[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Hedgehog Empire — My Lion King Forum

Hedgehog Empire

Re: Hedgehog Empire

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 9th, 2012, 8:32 pm

The King of the Acorn kingdom sighed. "Very well. Sonic if you defeat Robotnik I shall allow you to marry my daughter, but not until then." Max said. Everyone knew that this was as much of a compramise as they were going to get.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » April 9th, 2012, 8:38 pm

Uzuri stepped closer. "I want to offer my own assistance. To be sure that Sonic is not harmed, I offer a portion of my husband and I's own army," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 9th, 2012, 8:47 pm

"You fail to understand, Sonic will not under take the Labors, defeating Robotnik will be how he will prove his worth." Max said. "You see Sonic, I told you yurr act would come back to bite you." Knuckles scolded.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 9th, 2012, 8:55 pm

Uzuri smiled. "I understand, and to defeat Robotnik, he will need assistance," she said, pushing a button. Soon, the area around them was filled with cackling laughter as the army assembled. It was composed of other predators: leopards, cheetahs, wild dogs, hyenas and so on.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 9th, 2012, 10:01 pm

"You still fail to understand. Sonic must fight and kill Robotnik in SINGLE combat, meaning alone and without help." Max said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 9th, 2012, 10:05 pm

Uzuri held up a paw. "Now I do understand," she said. She looked at Sonic. "You know what must be done," she said. Sonic smiled. "I do and I shall do so," he said. He looked around. "So when do I start?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 9th, 2012, 10:11 pm

Max laughed. "First we must Gather allies, including the Humans." Nate said. "We are close to the mountain that leads into the underground human cities." Nte said. "However I think it might be counter productive if hope aand I are seen as we were both banished." Nate said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 9th, 2012, 10:13 pm

Levi looked at them in shock. "Why is that?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 9th, 2012, 10:16 pm

"Because Robotnik was my assistant when I first researched the power rings as a alternative to other enrgy sources that humans relied on. However he sabatoged it and I was blamed for the explosition it caused and was exiled. "And I was exiled for practicing Magitek." Hope said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 9th, 2012, 10:17 pm

Aleena looked at them. "This is a difficult matter. However, we must strive to do this. I propose that we work together," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)