[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Winter's Wolf (Private ~ KK44) — My Lion King Forum

Winter's Wolf (Private ~ KK44)

Re: Winter's Wolf (Private ~ KK44)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 9th, 2011, 6:11 pm

Shani smiled when that human who found her came in, when she saw that he had a bowl of meat. She jumped up and danced around his feet, barking madly. The wolf pup was small for her age of 3 months, you wouldn't think her a wolf puppy anyway.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby KingKovu44 » October 9th, 2011, 6:31 pm

Thomas set the bowl before the little pup. "There you go, little one. Enjoy," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 9th, 2011, 6:36 pm

(I was thinking you could put her in the kennels where the dogs sleep? I'll make a reason too, Thomas still keeps her after this though obviously)

Shani jumped at the bowl and began to eat quickly, but when Ronnie stretched out to stroke her again, Shani, having wolf instincts turned around and snarled loudly. She snapped her jaws at the the little girl, making her cry and run away.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » October 9th, 2011, 6:39 pm

OOC: Ok.

Thomas was shocked by what he had just seen. "I wonder what kind of dog this is..." he thought to himself. He then looked at her again. "We can't have that happen again. I'm going to put you in the kennel," he said as he reached down for the pup.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 9th, 2011, 6:43 pm

Shani however, didn't realize what she did, but saw the little human run away and cry. She looked to the floor, for she could understand his words and she didn't react when the taller human picked her up.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » October 9th, 2011, 6:48 pm

Thomas smiled. "Don't worry. I'm doing this for your own good," he said to her as he took her to the kennel.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 9th, 2011, 6:52 pm

As they reached the kennels, some of the dogs smelt her and jumped up, starting to bark. Shani glanced around nervously at the loud sounds and snuggled into Thomas's arms, not wanting to go.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » October 9th, 2011, 7:04 pm

Thomas felt bad placing her in the empty kennel that he reserved for pups, but it had to be done. "I'm sorry, little one. I promise to come back and see you tomorrow," he said as he put her into the puppy kennel.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 9th, 2011, 7:09 pm

Shani whined and pawed at the door, she didn't realize there were two kennels either side contained two older dogs. One was containing a dog only 9 months older called Max, the one who found her, and the other, the lead dog of the sledding team, Storm, who was at least 4 years older than her.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » October 9th, 2011, 7:14 pm

Once Thomas had left, Max turned his attention to the newcomer. "So, where did you come from?" he asked, curious about the little white pup.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)