[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat) — My Lion King Forum

Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat)

Re: Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Kopalover but Nat no

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 25th, 2011, 9:10 pm

Harry smiled as well as he seated a chair opposite the two, Amy sighed and stretched out her arms. She had always thought Draco mean, but maybe there was a nice side to him....nah.
"I'll bet you a Sickle that they haven't done their homework?", Amy whispered to Hermione. She giggled and whispered back,
"Ok". She got louder the next time she spoke,
"Ron, have you done your homework?".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 25th, 2011, 9:40 pm

"Eeh," Ron blushed a little without nobody noticing. "No... I forgot to," he sighed.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 25th, 2011, 9:44 pm

Amy grinned,
"One sickle please Hermione!". Hermione huffed and handed one over, Harry looked confused. Amy smiled,
"I bet Hermione a sickle that Ron hadn't done his homework". Harry laughed,
"You could earn galleons by saying that every time!", he looked at the time, "Darn it, we have Potions last!". Amy smile turned into a frown straight away at hearing this.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 25th, 2011, 9:53 pm

Ron looked at Amy and tried to cheer her up, "Come on, Amy, cheer up, the class will pass fast," He said trying to turn her frown back to a little smile at least.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 26th, 2011, 4:40 pm

Amy put on a smile, she could easily fake a smile, but inside she was nervous. Proffesor Snape never left her alone, he suspected what she was suspecting, that she was an Animagus. Of course her friends wouldn't mind, hopefully they hadn't noticed the strange behavior.

Time passed and soon the four Gryffindor students were sitting with the other Gryffindor's and Slytherin's. She looked across the classroom at Draco, who was with his little possy. He did well in Potions, because 1) Snape was the head of Slytherin and 2) He was actually quite talented at it.

Amy sighed at got out some parchment, she sat next to Neville Longbottom in this class, he was often the subject of Snape's somewhat bullying so he and her were alike. Not able to answer back, not able to show your real feelings, feeling withdrawn.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 26th, 2011, 5:50 pm

Ron as always sat next to Harry during classes, both of them always have been great friends ever since they met on their first year on the Hogwarts Express. He never loved potions very much nor did he like Snape as a teacher.

Draco sat with his gang while he still had the badge on him saying: 'Support Cedric Diggory - the REAL Hogwarts Champion!' and then it faded to 'Potter Stinks'. He and his little gang chuckled a bit about something quietly and then stopped so they can pay a bit of attention to the potions class.

(OOC: I think Draco did wear that badge as far as I remember.)
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 26th, 2011, 6:04 pm

(Yes, I think he did ^^)

Proffesor Severus Snape stood up from sitting at his desk, black cape sweeping behind him as he walked to stand in front of his class for this hour. He never smiled did Snape, it was either a straight face or a frown. Definitely a frown this lesson, Potter, Weasley, Granger, Longbottom and Johnson all in the same class.

"The work is on the board, "How Animal's Benefit in Potions", an somewhat easy subject so I'm sure none of you will have any problems", he glared at Neville before continuing his monotone slur, "From Dragons to mice, all animals benefit in Potions. Today we will be looking at smaller animals like toads, scorpions, spiders...and next week reptiles and big cats....".

Amy eyes widened, big cat's were used in Potions? That would be a painful thing to learn about, she loved cats, big and small, lions being her favourite. In fact she loved lions, she wished she was one sometimes. Snape noticed her eyes and the hint of nervousness or panic in them,
"Anything wrong Miss Johnson?", he asked, his lips curling slightly into a smirk, he knew, he knew she was going to turn out an Animagus.
"Nothing Professor........".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 26th, 2011, 6:30 pm

Draco looked across the classroom at Amy, knowing she likes cats and hearing what Professor Snape said made him quietly nearly give a laugh. He quietly threw a little paper with a drawing on it (OOC: to be exact, a drawing with a sad cat in a potions cauldron.) to Amy so that Snape wont notice and chuckled to himself a little with his gang.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 26th, 2011, 6:41 pm

Amy was still frowning at the fact she had to learn about this, she had already begun writing when she felt a paper ball hit the back of her neck. She opened it, seeing what was inside she turned around and glared at Draco, knowing it was him. She growled to herself, getting a confused look off Neville and a glare of the Proffesor.

However, Neville looked to the board, then his blank parchment and frowned, he didn't get a word that was said,
"Help me!", he mouthed to Amy. Amy sighed and nodded, getting out a scrap piece of parchment and writing out some notes to help him out. She hated the fact that Snape never helped Neville, even if Neville asked him which was not often seeing as he feared Proffesor Snape.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 27th, 2011, 7:11 pm

Draco just gave a little laugh to himself after seeing Amy's face from the drawing he threw, so did his gang gave a laugh smile a bit. And then just continued to do the work.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)