[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat) — My Lion King Forum

Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat)

Re: Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 29th, 2011, 5:57 pm

(Oh, maybe she walks past the table and see's that his Potions homework is already done, and it's a good piece and she says so? Slytherin's would have to be there first though, and Draco needs a reason for getting it out)

Amy snapped out of her thought back to her Sorting.
"Well you wouldn't Ron, I don't think you even care what eggs you're eating as long as your eating in the first place", Amy joked. She laughed at her own words, finding them quite funny. Harry and Ron also laughed.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 29th, 2011, 6:35 pm

(Yea that would be nice, and don't worry, there will be a reason for him to take it out.)

Ron gave a little innocent smile, "Well, yeah I can't disagree with that..."

Draco and the rest of the Slytherin students already arrived at the Great Hall, and sat down to their table. Draco got into a little talk with Pansy Parkinson, something about the homework they had to do. He took out the parchment scroll on which he had the homework done and took a look at it for a bit while had thoughts running in his mind.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 29th, 2011, 6:45 pm

(Okay ^^')

The three laughed again and soon they arrived at the Great Hall. They all started to fill up the Gryffindor table. Amy went a little slower at spotting Draco, letting the others go infront. As she passed him, she looked over his shoulder and glanced at his homework.

It was actually quite good, not to her surprise though, he was good at it. Some of the Slytherin's stared at her, this however didn't put her off, she looked at Draco,
"I haven't done mine yet, but yours is really good, I bet you'll be top". She walked off after saying this and sat down next to her friends.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 29th, 2011, 6:59 pm

Draco looked back a bit at Amy, he wanted to say thanks, but then that would be odd in front of his friend group and other Slytherin students. "I wish I could have said 'thanks' a little bit..." He thought, and then he putted the parchment back in his robes. Still thinking whether he should change to good and stop bullying or not.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 29th, 2011, 7:32 pm

Harry, Ron and Hermione all had their plates full, Amy however, didn't notice the fact she had double bacon and sausages, and no tomatoes. For some reason she really felt like eating meat, it tasted better than before to her. Harry shrugged it off but Hermione had began to suss out what might be happening, though she kept it too herself because she thought Amy might not be happy if she told anyone yet.

Soon, breakfast was over and the days lesson's began. First they had Defence Against the Dark Arts with Mad-Eye Moody. That was always interesting, today, he was talking about how the simplest of spells could defeat your opponent. Then it was Care for Magical Creatures, which Amy adored. The day went quickly after that. Charms, Lunch, Transfurigation, Muggle Studies. Today was a good day.

(After your next post, there shall be a week time skip to after a Potions class where Draco thanks Amy for all she said this past week and then he apologizes for everything he's ever said to her, Harry, Ron and Hermione)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 30th, 2011, 6:29 pm

(Alrighty then)

Draco still was thinking to himself. Should he apologize to Amy, Harry, Ron and Hermione, after all what he has done? Or should he stay like a bully and continue pushing them around? He of course was a bit different now and didn't even bother anyone.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 30th, 2011, 6:35 pm

The next week passed quickly. Amy had tried her best to comment on Draco, she had a couple of thank you's and a comment back. He had stopped bothering them and Hermione was rather surprised. As was Harry, but last time she talked to Ron he didn't sound too convinced. It was now Friday, the 4 Gryffindor's had just had Potions.

Amy was never happy after Potions, Snape always had something to say. All of the homework was handed in, Amy got a good mark for Snape couldn't find any faults (if he did, then he would relish them). She dreaded the next topic. The stopped outside the classroom for a moment, talking about plans for the weekend.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 30th, 2011, 7:29 pm

Draco finally had decided over the week and his choice was that he is going to change and apologize to the four friends. But he didn't yet knew what to say. "I'll guess I'll apologize after the class," He thought to himself.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 30th, 2011, 7:40 pm

The Potions class went as slow as ever. This time they were doing a practical lesson, they were using the different parts of a rare toad. Amy, this time, was working with a Gryffindor named Seamus. They worked quite well, talking occasionally about what they were doing.

The two managed to produce a poisonous potion named, "Bufo Venenum", and Snape had nothing nice to say, nor did he have anything bad to say. The class ended and the students were dismissed. Amy waited outside for Ron, Hermione and Harry.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 30th, 2011, 8:26 pm

Draco saw Amy and had enough courage to say sorry to her and as well to Harry, Ron and Hermione. So, he went outside to Amy and said "Hey, eh, sorry the way I was all the time against you and your friends, and sorry for calling you a 'Mudblood'... And I admit it, I was a jerk all the time..."
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)