[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat) — My Lion King Forum

Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat)

Re: Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 28th, 2011, 8:57 pm

Amy watched him. She watched him carefully. Draco never, never ever acted like this, this was a surprise for Amy. She had only seen the bullying side of him, he hated the way he was, and she empathized him. She turned around, and began walking away, wondering what to make of it all. Amy wanted to hug him and say it was ok, but she couldn't of course, he'd think her a freak anyway.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 28th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Draco after a while calmed down and wiped his tears away, and then went off back to the Slytherin common room back the way he was. But still having a bit of sadness inside of him, but he didn't let it out. He just kept it all inside.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 28th, 2011, 9:16 pm

Amy arrived at the Gryffindor common room a while later. She spoke the password,
"Gryps vulgaris", to the Fat Lady and entered. A few people, smiled, including the Weasley twins whom she loved for their humor. However, she did not smile back, she walked to straight to Harry, Ron and Hermione to get they're view on this.

She sat down on an armchair next to Ron and shuffled nervously,
"Guys.....I followed Draco to the abandonded toilets....and I saw him crying......". Harry tried to hold back laughing, Hermione managed not to,
"And that involves us how?". Amy frowned,
"Well...he said something....how he didn't want to be that way....".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 28th, 2011, 9:25 pm

Ron gave a little laugh smile, and said. "Come on, most Slytherin's have been and are dark wizards, even You-Know-Who was a Slytherin, and besides, what can we help with it anyway?"
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 28th, 2011, 9:34 pm

Amy shrugged,
"I don't know.....maybe.....", she plucked up the courage to say it, "We could be nice to him...?". Harry snorted and Hermione chuckled.
"Come on Amy, really?", Harry laughed. Amy frowned,
"Well....it was just a thought......I....". She stopped and walked away, up to the girls dormitory's at too her bed. She sighed, maybe she could try. It was weird to see anyone who acted the way Draco did, so she was going to try.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 28th, 2011, 9:58 pm

Ron sighed as he still sat on the arm chair. "And why should we even care? After all Malfoy has done these years so far to us... Should we really feel sorry for him?"
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 28th, 2011, 10:03 pm

Harry agreed fully on what Ron had said, Hermione did too, but she had a twinge of curiosity, not enough to tell them anyway. Amy pulled the curtains around her bed and got dressed, seeing at it was night time now anyway.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 29th, 2011, 5:23 pm

"Well, don't know about both of you, but I'm off to bed, see ya both in the morning." Ron said with a yawn, and walked up stairs to the boys dormitory's.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 29th, 2011, 5:35 pm

Harry was next to go to bed, he smiled and said goodnight to Hermione before going into the boy's dormitory aswell. However, Hermione stayed up another half an hour, she wanted to start Snape's homework before the other's just in case they needed help. After she wrote half a roll of parchement, she went up to the girl's dormitory's.

Amy's curtains were closed, Hermione hoped they hadn't hurt her feelings. She was going to check if she was ok, but Amy might of been asleep. So, she got into bed herself and shut her eyes. Amy was awake, thinking about Draco. She didn't get much sleep that night, but decided on her strategy to see if Draco could be good.

(OOC: WOOOSH! Next morning! By the way, I need to compliment Draco on something =O What should I do? Unless you give me something to compliment about...)

After everyone had got up the next morning, the Gryffindor's started to walk to the Great Hall for breakfast. Amy had said nothing about last night, and she intended not too. Harry stretched for a moment,
"I hope they have fried eggs, not scrambled this morning, I hate scrambled and I fancy some eggs". Hermione laughed,
"I know for a fact they're will, I check last night at dinner". Harry rolled his eyes,
"You know everything". Amy smiled, she was happy to be round her friends. When she joined Hogwarts at the beginning of their second year, she needed to get sorted. The hat was considering Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. It said,
"You may not have a brave deed to you name, but one day, you will be known for your bravery and stories will be told...". She will always remember what the hat said.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 29th, 2011, 5:51 pm

(OOC: Hmm, maybe about his works at the potions? I really dunno myself.)

Draco walked with his gang and with the other Slytherin students, still having Amy's words from yesterday repeating in his mind. In fact, he wasn't even up for bullying her, Harry, Ron and Hermione.

Ron chuckled as he walked with them three. "Yea well, I don't mind any of the ways eggs are made, as long as they aren't rotten ones."
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)