[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat) — My Lion King Forum

Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat)

Re: Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 30th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Amy stood there, mouth agape. She never expected an apology like this...Harry, Hermione and Ron came outside too, they saw Draco and my face and instantly thought he had said something mean to her, however, Amy spoke before they did,
"Draco....I...I...I accept your apology.....". Harry stared for a moment, so did Hermione.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 30th, 2011, 10:59 pm

Draco smiled after Amy's words and looked then at Harry, Ron and Hermione, to whom he also owed an apology after bullying them all these years. "I'm sorry to you three as well," He said, "Sorry for calling you a 'Mudblood', 'Nerd' and other things I really didn't mean," directing the words at Hermione, then he looked at Ron, "Sorry for calling you a 'Weasel-bee' 'Red head' and other stuff," and then finally at Harry, "And sorry for bullying you around very much,"

Ron was a bit speechless and stared with a little confused look, he didn't thought Draco would even say sorry to anyone.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 30th, 2011, 11:09 pm

Harry gave a nod and Hermione gave a weak smile. Amy was over the moon but these were early days, something else could destroy this new kindness, though she hoped nothing did. There was an awkward silence, that Amy soon filled,
"Ummm....well, we better be going.....if you ever want to...ya know, come to the library at lunch, for homework help obviously...I'm usually there". The words were somewhat hard for her, but she managed to say them genuinely.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 1st, 2011, 7:18 pm

"Alright. Well, see ya then," Draco said and went off, he felt quite different after his own words, he didn't feel like bothering anyone anymore.

Ron still stood still thinking was Draco really saying that or was he lying, and the said, "Well, that was unexpected..."
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 1st, 2011, 7:24 pm

Amy grinned and turned to look at Ron,
"It was...but personally, I think it was genuine. The boy has changed, well, I think so anyway. I'm going to go to the library and I'm going to meet him there, anyone else up for it?". Hermione looked to the floor, she didn't want to say it, but she couldn't trust Draco just yet. Harry frowned and shook his head though,
"Maybe......not yet.....".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 1st, 2011, 7:40 pm

"I surely ain't up for it now," Ron said, still not having any thrust in Draco despite he apologized. He couldn't just trust him straight away.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 1st, 2011, 7:54 pm

Amy stopped smiling, but she could understand. She believed he had changed. Tomorrow would say so anyway at the library.
"I'm going to the owlery, I'll be back later", she told them before walking off. It didn't take her long to get there and she soon spotted her owl in the rather cold and drafty room. Her owl, Azure, was black, with white patches and she had ice blue eyes.

Amy had wrote a note earlier that day, and now attached it carefully to Azure's left leg. She whispered at the owl,
"To home...". She stroked Azure's head and then she flew away. Amy looked around the circular stone room and soon spotted Harry's owl, Hedwig. She was beautiful too and her owl seemed to get on with his owl. Amy strolled outside of the Owlery and looked over the grounds, she loved it here.

(OOC: Was thinking Draco could come up here to use one of the school's owls to deliver a message or something ^^)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 1st, 2011, 8:28 pm

(OOC: Okeis ^^)
-
After a while Draco walked up to the Owlery with a letter to find a school owl, but saw Amy once he went to an owl, "Oh, hey there," he said once he tied carefully the letter to the school owl and sent it off.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 1st, 2011, 8:31 pm

Amy was at first startled to see Draco, she jumped at his voice,
"Oh, it's you.....hello....". She looked at him for a while before speaking again, "I always come up here, whether it's to send a letter or not, it's nice to look out onto the grounds". Amy sighed as a cool breeze made her fringe go out of place, "I was wondering...after Charms tomorrow, do you want to go to the library at lunch?".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 1st, 2011, 10:41 pm

"Sure, I'll be glad to," Draco said without a false smile.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)