[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat) — My Lion King Forum

Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat)

Re: Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 1st, 2011, 10:50 pm

Amy's face turned into a wide smile at hearing this. However, there was an awkward pause, in which Amy was staring at Draco, at his greyish blue eyes. She snapped out of the trance she was in and smiled again,
"Ok then...I'll see you tomorrow then...goodbye Draco". She walked away, once she got to the bottom of the stairs she waved. Amy then walked back to her common room happily, maybe they could be friends.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 1st, 2011, 11:20 pm

"Bye..." Draco replied, and went off back to the Slytherin common room.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 2nd, 2011, 7:51 pm

The next day went pretty much routine, get up, breakfast, lessons. Amy sighed as she looked at the clock in her Charms lesson. The Gryffindor's took Charms with the Ravenclaw's and the class were listening to Proffesor Flitwick explain the complex strategy of invisibility and flight charms. Finally, when he dismissed the class, Amy said goodbye to Harry, Hermione and Ron. Somewhat reluctantly, she walked away to the library.

She wondered for a moment if Draco would actually turn up. She placed a cold hand on her head for a moment, she was sweating. Why? Was she nervous to meet him? Would he turn up? She didn't know at all.......

(OOC: Maybe Draco should have a hard time getting away from his friends?)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 4th, 2011, 3:56 pm

(OOC: Yea, would sound nice, since his friends don't know anything.)

Draco was on his way, well, not really. He was having a little trouble getting away from his group, who always follows him everywhere. But after a while after may lies, he finally got away from his group and rushed off to the library.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 4th, 2011, 4:11 pm

Amy was already at the library, patiently waiting for Draco to arrive. She still had the Animagi book, but she put it aside. She didn't want everyone knowing her worries right now.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 4th, 2011, 4:35 pm

Draco arrived at the library finally and approached Amy, "Hiya, Amy," he said and sat down, "Sorry am late a bit,"
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 4th, 2011, 4:38 pm

Amy's didn't notice Draco when he approached her, for she was reading, but then heard him speak, she looked up. Amy smiled warmly at him, glad he turned up,
"Uh...hi Draco. It's ok, I wasn't waiting long". It was slightly awkward, for Amy anyway. She didn't know what to say to him.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 5th, 2011, 8:14 pm

Draco yet didn't know anything what to say, but at the moment decided to ask, "So, how was your day so far?"
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 5th, 2011, 8:20 pm

Amy almost nearly gave a sigh of relief when Draco said something. She smiled poietly at him,
"My day has been ok I suppose thank you. How about yours?". She stretched out her arms, her hands curled slightly when she did this. Much like a cat did. Amy never noticed she did this though. She got out her Astronomy homework.
"We take Astronomy with the Ravenclaws, you take it don't you? Did you get the same homework?".

(Pretend he does, he did get the homework, and he hasn't a clue how to do it)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 5th, 2011, 9:02 pm

"My day went well, thanks. And yes, but I don't have any idea how to do it," Draco said as he took out the Astronomy homework and placed it in front of him.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)