[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Anthro Star Wars — My Lion King Forum

Anthro Star Wars

Re: Anthro Star Wars

Postby Regulus » November 1st, 2011, 1:52 am

"We jedi are not immune to emotions. To say that we can't feel would be a complete lie. What's important is that they are controlled. Fear, anger, and hate are difficult to master. Even the most powerful jedi can fall prey to the lure of the dark side," Nala responded. "It may seem confusing at first, but in time you will understand. Perhaps Master Rafiki could explain it better."
Last edited by Regulus on November 1st, 2011, 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Sixshot1988 » November 1st, 2011, 2:00 am

( Fowl I called dibs on all 4 cubs)
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby Regulus » November 1st, 2011, 2:07 am

(As far as I know, you didn't, but fine.)
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby KingKovu44 » November 1st, 2011, 2:27 am

OOC: Problem solved. On with the RP.

Just then, a Jedi master entered the room. His name was Bahgeera, and he was a panther. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but I have news," he began.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » November 1st, 2011, 2:41 am

" About what Master Bahgeera?" Balto asked, bowing him out of respect. "Yeah, what's going on?" Kovu and the others gathered around him.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » November 1st, 2011, 2:45 am

Bagheera sighed. "It concerns Darth Khan and the headway he seems to be making. It appears that he is now causing trouble for the inhabitants of the planet Amar. As you probably know, they are a world loyal to the Republic," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » November 1st, 2011, 2:48 am

" Amar, isn't that the planet of Fox's?" Kovu asked.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » November 1st, 2011, 2:54 am

Bagheera nodded. "Yes, it is the homeworld of the Vulpine Amaran species. As I said, they are loyal to the Republic, and the council has agreed that a team of Jedi should go and investigate," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » November 1st, 2011, 3:00 am

"Finally some action." Vitani said. " Yeah lets go" Kovu said. "I wonder if we'll get to kill a sith?" Kiara asked. "I bet I can kill more than you guys." Kopa boasted to the other cubs as they started to playfully argue in Mando, the Language of the Mandalorians.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » November 1st, 2011, 3:06 am

Jenna clapped her paws to get their attention. "Do not talk like that. That is not the talk of a Jedi. There is no emotion, there is peace," she said. She then thought about it for a long moment. "I'm sure the only Sith minions there are Dark Jedi," she added.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)