[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Anthro Star Wars — My Lion King Forum

Anthro Star Wars

Re: Anthro Star Wars

Postby KingKovu44 » November 11th, 2011, 3:18 am

Simba nodded. "Nala's right. We can't let the Sith use it's power against the galaxy. If it were used against a planet, it would make what happened to Taris look like a minor inconvenience," he said.

Jenna nodded. "I think we should put our robes back on. No sense in wearing our Sith uniforms anymore. Also, I'm going to be working on my lightsaber to install the crystal I found on Korriban," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » November 11th, 2011, 3:35 am

" easier said than done, this station is made of a blend of Phrik and Beskar (Mandalorian Iron)." Kovu said. "Yeah, besides this Station belongs to Clan Ordo, whaty happens it is my Call as clan leader, and I say it stays."Canderous said. "But you have my word, it's power will be protected." He added. "Yeah, plus it was built so that those who follow the darkside can not use it." Kiara added. "Besides what if a greater threat emerges, then you'll wish we kept the station." Vitani said.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby Regulus » November 11th, 2011, 4:34 am

Nala returned with her jedi robes. "Are you sure it's a good idea for you to leave us, Simba? There could be thousands of sith troops aboard the star forge. The rest of us need go to Rakata prime to disable the energy shield, but I'm not sure you should go alone," she advised. "And even then, who is going to defend the Mandalorian battlestation?"
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby KingKovu44 » November 11th, 2011, 4:36 am

Simba looked into Nala's eyes. "Nala, I have to do this. Khan must not be allowed to take any more lives. We can't let more worlds suffer the same fate as Taris," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » November 11th, 2011, 5:17 am

Canderous looked at Simba. "I'll lead an advance strike force to Rakata while you, Jenna, Balto wait till we disable the field before coming with the fleet, who will Provide cover for you while you get on board the star forge on the Hakuna Matata, after you kill Khan, you get out and we blow up the star forge." He said. as Kovu and the cubs nodded.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby Regulus » November 11th, 2011, 9:27 pm

Nala nodded in agreement. "Sounds good to me," she said. "I suppose I should stay here and use my battle meditation. Khan will probably be doing the same."
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » November 12th, 2011, 12:05 am

Simba nodded. "Yes, Nala. It's the best defense we have. I will try my best. If something happens to me, return to Coruscant and tell my parents," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » November 12th, 2011, 12:37 am

"Yeah Nala, we even got a meditation chamber set up for you to use." Kiara said. Kovu looked up at Simba. "We will, but Simba, promise us nothing will happen to you." The young Mandalorian said as he surprised everyone by Hugging Simba. "Yeah Simba, you don't want to make Nala a widow before she's a bride." Canderous said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby Regulus » November 12th, 2011, 2:23 am

Nala chuckled slightly at Canderous's comment. "The force will be with you, Simba," she said.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Postby KingKovu44 » November 12th, 2011, 3:20 am

Simba nodded and gave her a deep kiss. After that, he looked at Balto. "Perhaps, if I survive, we can go to dinner at Boris' restaurant," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)