[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Kim Possible RP — My Lion King Forum

Kim Possible RP

Kim Possible RP

Postby VitanisMate » November 8th, 2011, 4:43 am

I remember this cartoon somewhat as a kid and I am putting this topic up to see who else has watched this show or is a fan even now. I am going to take a leap and do an RP on it based on if there is a good enough desire on this forum. I'll go ahead and play Drakken and the new villian in the RP but I need a few others.

Dr. Drakken- Me

Villian (Name, backstory, etc. to be revealed in story)- Me

Shego- Question

Kim Possible- Kopalover

Ron Stoppable (and Rufus)-

Wade-

Any other villians or OCs just post in this topic.

From what I heard Shego is the most loved among the fanbase so she'll probably be taken first. ;P Anyway if any are interested just PM me or just post in this topic.

Setting: Various places from the series

Time: After the 'Graduation' episode

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(I'll play Ron temporarily)

Suddenly in the new lair Dr. Drakken moved into using the money he was rewarded for saving the world there appeared a loud hum echo through the chambers. Dr. Drakken was happily working on his new plan to take over Middleton. Now that he had seen his errors he knew he had to be small and more annoying than doing the big taking over the world routine. Drakken started to see the vast array of his idea start to swarm in his head. He was a genius after all and he knew his mind was superior. "Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm...." Suddenly Drakken realized that it was morning and so he turned on the alarm to get those idiot henchmen of his and Shego down here. He suddenly gripped his teeth and hoped Shego had her beauty sleep or she'd be cranky. He ignored the feelings of fear and continued to tinker with his machine. He saw his henchmen and groaned at their stupidity and saw they were not making a single-file line. Suddenly he saw Shego and she didn't look good at all but very tired. He gulped and tried to continue his ranting, "So I'm sure you're curious why you're here aren't you Shego..." He ignored his henchmen since the idiots were too stupid to even mention.

===

Ron Stoppable was walking away after he got his schedule and met with his advisor, unfortunately he got in classes that were lower than normal because of his high school grades however once he saw Kim he cheered up a bit and tried to smile. "Hey KP. Did you get your college schedule yet?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Return to Role Play (OT)