[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Star wars: The discovery of earth — My Lion King Forum

Star wars: The discovery of earth

Re: Star wars: The discovery of earth

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 31st, 2012, 6:46 pm

Patrick was about to protest, but realized this was a mater of honor for Dooku. "Ok, but try not to break too much of that compound, It's also my home." Patrick said. "Count Dooku, Perhaps we could my Battle Meditation to give you an edge?" Bastila offered.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » March 31st, 2012, 6:50 pm

Dooku looked at the young man. "Yes, that would be a great help. As for the compound, I'll try to stay outside of it as much as I can," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 31st, 2012, 7:55 pm

"OK, May the force be with you Dooku." Patrick said.

Sidious gazed upon earth as the beutiful planet came into veiw. 'Another planet to rule in my gallaxy.' He smiled as the shuttle began the slow decent.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 1st, 2012, 11:46 am

Dooku nodded "Thank you, Patrick. Hopefully, I will be able to return alive after this battle and continue to help you in any way I can," he said as he left.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 1st, 2012, 10:32 pm

Padme and I took the Liberty of contacting Senator Organa and he is calling a emegency hearing of the Senate to remove Palpatine from power as Chanceler." Sattin said.

"Good, now We jus need a confession, and I know how we get it." Patrick smiled. "But first I need to ready myself for battle meditation." Bastilla said. "Join our minds through the force we should. Aid the Battle Medatation it will." Yoda said as all the jedi present started to meditate as the linked their minds.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 2nd, 2012, 12:41 am

Out on the tundra, Dooku made his way to where Patrick's home was located. He could sense the presence of Savage Opress in the Force and prepared himself for the confrontation.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 2nd, 2012, 2:48 am

Meanwhile Palpatine was just know entering earth's atmosphere.

Patrick and the mind linked Jedi could sense both Opress and Palpatine.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 2nd, 2012, 4:17 am

Savage Opress came face to face with Dooku. He sneered. "You were once my master, but know now that I will be the one to send you to your doom," he said, igniting both blades of his lightsaber.

Dooku ignited his own lightsaber, performing his standard Makashi salute. "Then fight me, my former apprentice. We shall see who leaves today," he said.

And with that, the two warriors launched into their battle.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 2nd, 2012, 5:21 am

Now Battle Meditation it Savage Opress like the death star hitting Alderaan. His fear of dooku's skill and Dooku's confidance were at their peak, not that Dooku couldn't take Savage without it, he could, but with Battle Meddatation it was fairly easy.

Palpatine decided that if he wanted it done right, he'd have to do it himself. No matter he was the strongest Sth lord of his age. Thanks to Darth Bane destoying that dark parody of the Jedi that was the Brotherhood of darkness.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 2nd, 2012, 10:21 pm

Dooku continued to gain ground on Savage Opress. He brought down his saber, bringing it into contact not with one of the dual blades, but with the hilt. Now Savage was armed only with a single blade. Dooku smiled and continued fighting.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)