[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Star wars: The discovery of earth — My Lion King Forum

Star wars: The discovery of earth

Re: Star wars: The discovery of earth

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 3rd, 2012, 2:32 am

Patrick and the others conyiued to provide Battle Medatetion for Dooku as it was clear Dooku was goig to kill Savage.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » April 3rd, 2012, 3:46 am

Dooku brought up his blade again and struck with it, causing glancing blows at the Dathomirian's shoulder and knee, bringing him down. Dooku looked at the monster, then quickly drove his energy blade through Savage's chest, ending him quickly.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 3rd, 2012, 4:01 am

Patrick smiled. "Dooku did it you guys." Patrick said. "Yeah, but the real fight's just ahead of us."Revan said. "Dooku, Sidious has landed, we're sending a transport to bring you back here faster." Anakin told the redeemed Jedi through a com link.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 3rd, 2012, 4:04 am

Dooku nodded as he answered the comlink. "I am ready. Remember, be very careful. Sidious is an extremely powerful being. He is dangerous, even for the majority of us," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 3rd, 2012, 4:11 am

" Copy that." Anakin said as the transport landed near dooku. " Need a lift?"Cut up asked.

"Looks like this it's do or die time." Patrick smiled. "I'm ready to kick that sith spawn's butt, how about you?" Patrick asked.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 3rd, 2012, 4:14 am

Dooku nodded as he boarded the ship and sat down. "If only it were going to be that easy. Sidious is not a simple Dark Jedi. In battle, he fights as if he were a beast," he said.

David smiled. "Oh don't worry. I have quite a bit of experience dealing with the beasts around here. Sidious will be just another beast that I deal with in the same way," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 3rd, 2012, 4:32 am

" He's coming." Anikan said as all the non jedi and those not trained to fight were hurried away as Chanilor Palpatine borded the ship. "Count Dooku and Asaajj Ventress, arrest them!" Palpatine ordered. "Sorry, but that won't happen you sith scumbag." Anakin said. " Chancelor Palpatine, in the name of the Galactic republic and the Senate you are under aresst." Mace windu said. "Tresson! Then address me by my true name, Darth Sidious!" Palpatine said he force pushed his senate commando guards into the group. Anakin and Revan caught them as lightsabers on both sides ignited. Patrick and Assajj Led the charge with Anakin, Reven, Yoda, K'kkruk, Mace windu, Shaak ti and Bastilila.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 3rd, 2012, 4:40 am

Obi-Wan drew his lightsaber and launched into battle, keeping up with all of the others as the fight raged. He had to get to Sidious in order to bring this to an end.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 3rd, 2012, 5:02 am

Part 1
"It makes no differance how you found out my true Identidy or how many of you fight me, I''l still win!" Sidious laughed. " Blah blah blah, shut up and fight Prune face, seriously Kaan and the brotherhood of darkness is stronger than you." Patrick said as Sidious sent a powerful force push at them "Way to go, he's twice as angry no." Assajj said. "Hopefully twice as slopy." Patrick whispered through the mind like the group established to make sure they wouldn't reveal their tactics to Sidious. "Once I kill you, I will destoy the Jedi Order!" Sidious laughed. "how your stupid order 66?" Patrick asked or are you going to use the droids you control?" Patrick asked. " Why bother, you won't live long enough." Sidious said as he ad patrick started dueling before Sidious started crossing blades with every one else before returning to Patrick. "I am the most powerful sith lord in the Gallaxy, who are you?" He mocked as Patrick punched him in the face. " I'm Patrick Anderson!" He shouted and I got video proof."
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 3rd, 2012, 5:10 am

Part 2

What!?"Sidious asked as Patrick Smirked. " I had Padme and Satine cll up Sentor Organa and he got the entire Senate together just for your sith coming out party. In short, your busted." Patrick grinned. Sidious was shocked " You You will pay for thrwating my Destiny!" Sidious said as he vanished. " What happened, where did he go?"Assajj asked. "He must of used Force travel. It can transport you to another place, but it's risky." Patrick said as he sensed Sidious indeed was back aboard his shuttle and had taken off. "We'll never catch up to him in time." Patrick said. "So we lost?" Assajj asked. "On the contray, good news from corusaunt, the senate voted to Impeech Palpatine." Padme smiled as she hugged Anakin.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)