[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Star wars: The discovery of earth — My Lion King Forum

Star wars: The discovery of earth

Star wars: The discovery of earth

Postby Sixshot1988 » November 9th, 2011, 4:36 am

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Anakin groaned as he looked over the command consul. Padme was out cold, but thankfully alive. Asoka too, as were Rex, Cody, Obi-wan, and Satine.

After they were all revived and given a quick look over by the medic droid, they were trying to figure out what planet they were on.

"Sir, I'm afraid we may have crashed on some isolated planet in the deep core." Admiral Yularen said solemnly.

"That's just great." Asoka said.

The good news is, the ship can fly, it's just a matter of repairing it." Yularen said.

"And what of the Separatist ship pursuing us?" Satine asked.

"It appears to have landed on the planet too, where we can't determine because out long range sensors are dead for now." Yularen said.

"I'm going to check on Vizsla, make sure he's still there." Anakin said as he made his way there.

True enough, the Mandalorian was still there. "Come to mock me further Jeti?" He asked as he spat at the energy field.

Meanwhile, Patrick had been camping with some friends near Nome, Alaska when they saw two falling objects. The found the nearest one and were awed. "Guys, do you see what I see?" He asked, referring to the Republic star cruiser.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Re: Star wars: The discovery of earth

Postby KingKovu44 » November 9th, 2011, 4:50 am

David Jones, a native of Nome, was another member of the camping party. A tall, handsome young man with long brown hair and a full beard. He looked in the direction of the falling objects. "Yes, I saw them. We should investigate," he said. He then gave a sharp whistle, summoning his five loyal sled dogs: Jasmine, Carmelita, RJ, Sonic and Cooper. He then began putting their harnesses on them and attaching them to his sled. He boarded the sled. "Let's go," he said to his friends. He then looked at the dogs. "Mush!" he said. The dogs began to run in the direction of the objects.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 11th, 2012, 1:18 am

" Hey wait up." Patrick said, hitching a ride by hoping on the sled, holding onto David's back. Soon enough they got there. "David, please tell me you are seeing a Clone wars era Repubic cruiser too." Patrick said, rubbing his eyes in disbelief.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 11th, 2012, 11:17 pm

David brought the sled in a bit closer, then brought the dogs to a stop. "I see it. Perhaps George Lucas is planning a live action Clone Wars film and is shooting it here so that no one will find out," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 12th, 2012, 3:45 am

"Oh sure, so shouldn't this whole area be fenced off or something? and where are the crews, the cast, the guards?" Patrick asked David. "And sense when did George Lucas build a wreack when he could use CGI?" Patrick added.

"Master, I sense two presenses outside." Asoka said to the returning Anakin. "So do I Asoka." Anakin said as he looked to Obi-wan. "So do yyou think we should poke our heads out and say hello?" He asked his former master.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 12th, 2012, 3:57 am

David nodded, knowing that Patrick was right. "True. Oh well, let's go and take a closer look," he said. He turned to the dogs. "Mush!" he called, starting the team again.

Obi-Wan could sense the presences as well. They didn't feel threatening however. He looked at Anakin. "Very well, let's take a look, but keep your lightsaber ready," he said, removing his weapon from his belt.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 12th, 2012, 4:54 am

"Ok, stay here Snips." Anakin told Asoka. "Sure thing Sky Guy." Asoka said, knowing she had to guard the Senator in case things got nasty.

"Good thing I'm a freaking human arsonal." Refering to all the Registered Cilivian leagal weapons he had on his person, both concealed and visibile. As they got Closer, Patrick got out a hunting riffle that was strapped to his back. The modern Semi-auto Version of the M15. Patrick scaned the ship for any activity, incase it might be hostile. He saw that two figures emerged. The young man's shock was visible as he lowered his gun. "David, you gotta see this." He said, handing him some binoculars and pointed to where Obiwan and Anakin were. "OK, since we established that this is not a movie, then those are really Anakin Skywalker and Obiwan Kenobi." Patrick said, not sure as to freaked out, or excited.

"Look master, natives." Anakin said as he pointed at Patrick and David.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 12th, 2012, 5:03 am

David was beyond shocked. He urged the dog team forward, eager to meet the two Jedi that he had only seen on TV and thought were fictional characters. Finally, they were close to the ship. David brought the dogs to a stop. "Hello," he said.

Obi-Wan looked at the two humans and the sled pulled by five canine creatures. "Hello there. I am Obi-Wan Kenobi and this is my friend and fellow Jedi Anakin Skywalker," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 12th, 2012, 5:26 am

I'm Patrick Anderson, and this is David Jones." Patrick said, itroducing them t the two Jedi, despite knowing full well who they were. "looks like you got shot down." Patrick said, pointing to the scorch marks on the haul.

"Good eye, yeah we did, got into a starship battle with a sepratist crusier." Anakin replied. "No one was seriously hurt, but we'll be stuck here for a while." Anakin said. "Maybe we could help, doesn't seem you know a whole lot about this Planet, we do, that is if David here doesn't mind?" Patrick asked his friend, hinting not to draw attention to the fact that they are fictional characters on earth, or that they know them.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 12th, 2012, 5:35 am

David stepped forward. "Of course I don't mind. You're on the planet of Earth, in the state of Alaska, in the city of Nome. It's part of a place on this world called the United States of America," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)