[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Star wars: The discovery of earth — My Lion King Forum

Star wars: The discovery of earth

Re: Star wars: The discovery of earth

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 30th, 2012, 4:30 am

"Dooku is here. I sugjust we prepare a proper welcome, and try to get Dooku to return to the Jedi." Patrick said. "What!?" Came the collective reply. "Dooku is a skilled fighter, and a man of personal honor. If we appeal to his good qualities, it might work." Patrick said.

Meanwhile sidious smiled as he revealed in the deaths of David, Nathan, and Alicia's Parents. He ordered it without Dooku's knowledge, knowing his Padawan would never have ordered the attacks. His honor would not allow him to kill them. But it would set the stage for Skywalker's fall to the darkside.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » March 30th, 2012, 8:37 pm

David smiled. "Yes, that is a great idea. With a swordsman like Dooku on our side, who knows what we can accomplish? He might even help us with defeating Savage Opress," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 30th, 2012, 9:19 pm

Assajj remained silent up utill then. "Do you remember what Dooku did to my Sisters on Dathamir!" She shouted. " Do you honestly except me to be fine with this!?" She asked.

Patrick turned to his master. "I understand you have..bad blood with dooku, But his skills as a swordsman, leader, and knowledge of both the sepretists and the Sith are too valueble to pass up.besides theres a saying, The greatest form of revenge is forgivness." Patrick said as Assajj stormed off, she needed some serious alone time.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 30th, 2012, 9:24 pm

David watched her leave and then turned back. "I completely support this idea. I wonder if he'll be willing to accept what we have to say and what we're trying to do," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 30th, 2012, 11:47 pm

"Find out soon, we will." Master yoda said. Close by, my former Padawan is." The Grand master said. "OK, so I guess it's go time." Patrick said as they headed out to where Dooku was aboard a transport. They sat down some feet away from Dooku. "Greetings Count Dooku of Serenno, we have come to talk, not to fight." Patrick said. "Seak the Truth he does, hear us out you should my former Padawan." Yoda added calmly.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 31st, 2012, 12:28 am

Dooku was tempted to draw his lightsaber, but held back. "What do you wish to speak to me about, and be quick, for my time is short," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 31st, 2012, 12:42 am

" First of all count Dooku, why did you join the sith?, What do you hope to accomplish by destroying the Jedi and the Republic? Does your code of Honor include ordering unprovocked attacks on innocent civilians? Is this how a count of Serenno counducts themselves?" Patrick asked. "Turn from the darkside you must my former Padawan. way of the sith treacthery is." Yoda added. "If you wish to be a true leader, stray from Sidious's path and help to lead the galaxy out from the dark cloud of war created by the clone wars." Patrick pleaded.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 31st, 2012, 1:01 am

Dooku glared. "You want me to rejoin the Republic, that collection of corrupt beings who care nothing for anyone or anything but themselves?!" he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 31st, 2012, 1:25 am

Patrick shook his head. " No, infact your right, the republic is broken and needs to be replaced, But the confederacy is not the one to replace it with. After all you got worms like Nute Gunray in its ranks. But The system your master wishes to replace it with is a totalitarion Regime that would commit atrocities againist even the most peaceful of planets. Where slavery is not only legal it is encouraged. Where the Jedi are no more. Where not only non humans are mistreated and opressed, but human women as well. Where Palpatine controls what you do, what you see or hear. Even what you can say or think. Yes we kow Palpatne is the dark lord of the Sith Darth Sidious." Patrick said. " Help us create a Galaxy where The government truely works for those it serves. A government where all represenitives have term limits, where there is a small, but smart and effeciant governing body. Where groups like the trade federation have no voice to lobby for laws that benifit only themselves." Patrick pleaded.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 31st, 2012, 1:29 am

Dooku was shocked by all of this. "Before I decide, tell me how you know all of this and how you know that Palpatine is Darth Sidious," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)