[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Star wars: The discovery of earth — My Lion King Forum

Star wars: The discovery of earth

Re: Star wars: The discovery of earth

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 31st, 2012, 1:49 am

"First, I'm sure you wouldn't object to getting out of this cold weather and enjoyig a nice warm meal." Patrick offered as they all boarded the Transport and returned to the ship.

There a nice selection of the count's favorite food's were there, nice and warm as They showed Dooku the Star wars movies. After the movies were over, Patrick turned to count Dooku. "I hope you enjoyed your meal, despite the rather unsettling revalations these Movies have." Patrick said to Dooku.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » March 31st, 2012, 1:53 am

The viewing of the films had a sudden effect on Dooku. The part of him that was a Jedi returned to the world. Suddenly, he saw the error in that he had done. "Now I know where I have gone wrong. Very well, I shall aid you in your efforts. I shall be a Jedi once more," he stated.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 31st, 2012, 2:20 am

Patrick smiled. " Welcome you home, we do My former Padawan." Yoda smiled as tears of joy formed in his eyes. Tears he quickly whiped away. "Yes, but there is still the problem of Savage Oress." Patrick said. "Maybe Count Dooku could Lure him to a place where we can ambush him?" Nathan suggested. "A brilliant sounding plan Nathan." K'krukk said, prasing his Padawan. "But where to meet him where no one will get caught in the crossfire it a problem." Said Assajj as everyone turned to see Ventress. "I have not come to kill you Dooku, you will have to live with what you did to my sisters for the rest of your life." She said.

Sidious was not pleased, Tyranus was no more, and Count Dooku had returned to the light. 'I thought killing his wife and unborn child and making look like a means by the Jedi to prevent a posible sith lord from being born would secure his alligence.' He thought.
Last edited by Sixshot1988 on March 31st, 2012, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 31st, 2012, 4:28 pm

Dooku nodded. "Yes, I know that I will have to come to terms with what I have done in the past. Now, I believe it would be best if I were the one who dealt with Savage Opress. I trained him in the art of saber dueling and thus know the tricks that he uses," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 31st, 2012, 4:46 pm

Patrick listened to Dooku's words. "Yeah, but we also have to assume as Ventress's former 'Student' That Savage was also trained the same Nightsister arts she also trained me in." Patrick said as he got some dity looks. " What? they are useful, helps diversiify my arsenal, and I'm also trying to come up with ways to better counter them." Patrick defended.

"Patrick is right, I did Train Savage in the rituals of my.. our Tribes." Ventress said, refering to both night brother and sisters.

Sidious realized that Earth was the place the life of Dooku's wife ended, and the presense he sensed had grown for twenty three years. Patrick Anderson was the son of count Dooku. His late wife was born with ruling ties to all but one of Serreno's house's, Dooku's house. It was that reason that Dooku married her, but he grew to love her, he would've resigned himself to the life of a loving husband and devoted father. But sidious had need of him, so he hired a then rookie bounty hunter Ararra sing to kill her.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 31st, 2012, 5:29 pm

David looked around. "Whatever happens, I'm ready to do what must be done. I'm ready to reach for the light and fight for peace and justice," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 31st, 2012, 5:55 pm

Patrick rolled his eyes at this. "That has got to be the most cli'ched , most corny thing you've ever said David." Parick smirked.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 31st, 2012, 5:57 pm

David shook his head. "Yes, I know. However, it is isn't important now. What is important now is that we need to make sure that we're ready when Darth Sidious arrives," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 31st, 2012, 6:19 pm

" First we have to deal with Savage Opress." Anakin said. " I think Nathan's Idea carries the best chance." K'kkruk said. "Yeah, Dooku, tell Savage to meet you at these quardenents, it's private Property I own. It's the millitant camp I was born until Child services took me away." Patrick said. 'It's been abandoned since I killed the entire group after I joined them when I found out they planed to commit terrorisim." Patrick Added. Mace windu was a bit disturbed by this, not just that this Planet seemed to spawn it's own evils, but by Patrick's actions.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 31st, 2012, 6:33 pm

Dooku rose to his feet. "Very well. I shall go now and deal with him. For your own safety, please stay behind. If I die today, you will need to go on to help reform the Republic once our task is done," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)