[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Star wars: The discovery of earth — My Lion King Forum

Star wars: The discovery of earth

Re: Star wars: The discovery of earth

Postby KingKovu44 » April 3rd, 2012, 10:24 pm

Obi-Wan was happy to hear this. "Great. Hopefully, they will go through with the vote and oust him from power. Once this is over, we can then proceed to find a good chancellor," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 3rd, 2012, 11:24 pm

" it already passed, Sentor Organa is the new supreme chanciler." Padme said. "If we leave, we'll be able to make it to his Innogeration." Satine said. "Great, So David, Alicia, Nathan. Are you coming, cause lord only knows how much worse I'll make the gallexy." Patrick joked.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » April 3rd, 2012, 11:28 pm

David nodded. "Of course we are. Let's do it to it!" he said, rubbing the heads of the dogs as he spoke.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 3rd, 2012, 11:40 pm

"Ok, I got to stop letting you watch Sonic the hedgehog. "Who?" Ashoka asked. "Fictional character, popular video game character." Patrick explained.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 4th, 2012, 2:53 am

David nodded. "Nevermind. Now, I am very much looking forward to seeing Coruscant in person," he said. He thought about it. "The descriptions always amazed me," he added.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 4th, 2012, 3:01 am

"A giant city where the deeps are a cesspool for scum and villiany, oh joy." Patrick said sarcasticly. "Anyway, I wonder if earth will join the republic, or at least be recognized by the republic, which is broken and needs to be replaced or something." Patrick added.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)