[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Historically incorrect but we don't care [Private] — My Lion King Forum

Historically incorrect but we don't care [Private]

Re: Historically incorrect but we don't care [Private]

Postby Question » November 18th, 2011, 4:57 am

Evalina shrugged, "I don'ts need it." She replied quietly.

Anya sighed, "Wouldn't change a thing. " She shrugged. "Maria Romanov?" One of the soilders asked. Anya raised an eyebrow, her mother's last name wasn't Romanov..
Question
Red Tornado

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Quezzy, Virus, AWESOMEMOFO, Sab

Postby emily123 » November 20th, 2011, 11:07 pm

Olga gave a short nod and got up, getting ready to go out. She continued to ignore Borya's presence.

Maria glared at the soldier, saying completely nothing. Her whole body tensed.
emily123

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your everyday forum creeper~

Nickname(s): Emi, Emmy
Pride Points: 6

Postby Question » November 22nd, 2011, 4:30 am

"Ugh.." Borya stood up. "Baby," he called to Olga.

"Mama, whats he talking about?" Anya asked.
Question
Red Tornado

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby emily123 » November 23rd, 2011, 9:22 pm

Olga was about to leave with her things when she finally turned to look at him. "What?"

Maria decided to take the chance, even if it may be too late. "I'm.. not a Romanov. You've found the wrong Maria."
emily123

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Question » November 24th, 2011, 1:31 am

"C'mon, don't be like that..." Borya said slowly.

The man on the left frowned, "Don't lie."
Question
Red Tornado

Postby emily123 » November 24th, 2011, 3:13 am

Olga glanced away, shifting irritably and looked back. "What is it?" She tried not to sound impatient.

Maria's nerves were growing by the second. "Even if I WAS a Romanov, why would you take my daughter and I? What gave you the right?"
emily123

Postby Question » November 24th, 2011, 6:27 am

"I just don't want you to leave on a bad note," Borya said with a certain nod.

The man on the right grinned, "Orders. and to," He made that head cut of gesture.
Question
Red Tornado

Postby emily123 » November 24th, 2011, 4:28 pm

Olga hesitated and then walked up to him, laying her head on his shoulder due to her hands being full. "I'll be alright," she replied, leaning up to kiss him as a way of keeping her word.

Maria held Anya's hand, on the brink of losing control. "I am not a ROMANOV!" She kicked around at the men and the car door, trying to get out. "You cannot send my daughter and I to die for nothing!" She had tried keeping cool as well as she could, but her mind was going frantic. She needed to get out, and get out now.
emily123

Postby Question » November 24th, 2011, 7:02 pm

Borya kissed her back and watched as she left. Eva quickly followed Peter out the door.

Anya hugged her mother and stiffled a sob.

"We can, and we will." The men said.
Question
Red Tornado

Postby emily123 » November 24th, 2011, 7:44 pm

Olga was the last to walk out the door besides Borya. "Have fun, you two!" she called after them.

Maria shook her head. "You.. You have no proof that we're the people you're looking for!"
emily123

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)