[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Friendship and Vengeance [Private: Rogue and Pinkie] — My Lion King Forum

Friendship and Vengeance [Private: Rogue and Pinkie]

Re: Friendship and Vengeance [Private: Rogue and Pinkie]

Postby Harvs » November 23rd, 2011, 5:19 am

Stormy Charge backed up looking at the group with concern. Not for them, but for what would happen. They already knew that he was famous, and Twilight had even managed to decipher where he was famous from. "Well... the thing about that is... I..." His sentences were sloppy and full of long pauses. He really didn't know what to say to the group who had so desired his presence.

Finally, Rainbow Dash came to and rubbed her head a bit. She looked around, wondering how all of her friends got there, but then directed her attention towards the stallion. A huge smiled grew on her face as she approached the star with no regard for personal space. "Oh my gosh! What are you doing here Stormy Charge!? I mean sir! I mean... Stormy Charge sir!" She kept on him until eventually backing him into a corner, still drawing the attention of all of the groups of ponies in the area. "Um... listen, could you please not talk so loudly... you're kind of drawing a crowd."

Rainbow didn't stop smiling, but backed up a bit. "There's so much you could teach me! The the triple rainback-flip! And the super ali-ooper sprint! The Wonderbolts are sure to let me in with you as my teacher!" Stormy Charge looked genuinely confused. He turned to the only seemingly normal one of the group, Twilight Sparkle, and asked, "Is she always like this?"
Harvs
The old Simba66

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Postby TheRoguePrince » November 23rd, 2011, 5:27 am

"Um... only when she is on the subject of the Wonderbolts. Rainbow's life long dream is to join them, and it seems you are among those who were one. Rainbow here is the only pony in known history to accomplish the Sonic Rainboom, and she's done it three times..." Twilight said, hoping to recover some of her friend's diginity for her, since she had apperantly become berserk over the stallion's history. She knew that she should have let Rainbow speak for herself, but between fainting and awaking only to go seemingly insane, she needed her help...

"Its obvious you don't seem to want the attention, so why don't we get out of here and head to somewhere more quiet?" Twilight asked, hoping to start a conversation with the now provoked Stormy. She assumed he would want to escape this potential calamity, and he would likely agree. At least she thought so, since Rainbow continued to fly around and yell at the top of her lungs like Pinkie usually did...
TheRoguePrince

Postby Harvs » November 23rd, 2011, 5:37 am

Rainbow flew around with so much happiness, she had forgotten that Stormy never agreed to teach her anything. But he didn't say anything to burst her bubble. For the first time in a long time, he was finally getting some recognition. And who would it hurt to milk it a bit longer. "Really?" Stormy asked when Twilight began talking again. "The Sonic Rainboom huh? I thought that was impossible."

Dash landed on the ground, still smiling and not taking her eyes off her idol for a second. Stormy glanced around at the groups still staring at him. If they found out who he was, the outcome could either be good or bad. And he didn't want to take the chance of it being bad. "Where did you have in mind?" He asked quietly. Pinkie Pie jumped up and interjected, "Ooh! Twilight's library is really quiet! But, I mean duh, libraries are always quiet."
Harvs
The old Simba66

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The new HarvstootH

Postby TheRoguePrince » November 23rd, 2011, 5:46 am

"Yes, that would work, everywhere else in this town is occupied by at least a few ponies this time of day..." Twilight sighed, really not wanting to bring too many people into the library at once, which seemed odd because she would have thought the library would be more used than it was. Either way, she needed to get Rainbow and her idol out of the public eye before she became the reason a famous pony got trampled to death by fans. She turned and led the group toward her sanctuary of knowledge. The last place anyone would ever look for a famous Pegasus.

The library wasn't far, but Twilight made sure to avoid as many crowded areas as possible, Dash still hadn't shut up and the chagrin of the older pony was becoming apperant with every inquisitive glance he received. This was clearly one pony with some serious issues. He wanted to be known, yet he feared he something would go wrong it seemed. She wondered why though, why would a famous flier fall to such a state?
TheRoguePrince

Postby Harvs » November 23rd, 2011, 5:54 am

The group of eight walked along the dirt road, trying not to draw attention to them at all. Stormy walked at the back of the group, looking at the ground solemnly. There was something about Rainbow Dash's crazy obsession with him that both pleased him and gave him discomfort. Rainbow Dash tried to contain her enthusiasm and stop staring at him, but she found the task easier said than done. Never before had she seen a Wonderbolt in Ponyville, and she was determined to find out everything about him. But she remained quiet until they got to the library.

Fluttershy approached Twilight who lead the group to her home and asked, "Twilight, I don't mean to be rude, but are you sure we can trust this pony?" Her voice was timid and shaky, as usual, but there was something more off about it today. Then again, bringing an unfamiliar, and seemingly rude pegasus into the house after sharing nothing but a few sentences together would have any pony worried.
Harvs
The old Simba66

The new HarvstootH

Postby TheRoguePrince » November 23rd, 2011, 6:02 am

"I'm not sure of anything Fluttershy, but Rainbow knows him. Besides, he's alone and seemingly in need of a friend. Whether he is trustworthy or not, we will see, but you can't deny someone a chance." she replied firmly, continuing to walk, despite a silent feeling of agreement with the quiet Pegasus. She didn't know this "Stormy Charge" pony at all. He could have any manner of intentions, and that unnerved her. He had a history of some kind that drove him to come into the seemingly miserable exile for him. All she could do was try to help. It was her duty to the Princess to see if she had the ability.

The library loomed ahead, quiet and solid. A place where she had spent many nights studying her magic, and wondering if she wasn't the only one who valued it. Ever since she had come here she had been alone in her magic, unlike Canterlot, where there were many avid students. It often tore her loyalties in two to have to decide between her love of magic, and her relationship with her new friends. They just didn't understand magic, not even Rarity, who used it to the aid of her fashion designs and nothing more.
TheRoguePrince

Postby Harvs » November 23rd, 2011, 6:16 am

They entered the library, Pinkie Pie first bouncing up and down. The rest of them followed close behind, and Stormy entered the domain last. Looking around, he saw that the library was slightly messy. Books dotted the floor down stairs and up. He made sure to watch his step so he didn't damage any of the books. He looked for a chair or a stool to sit down, but there didn't seem to be anything along those lines. So he just sat down where he was and sighed.

Rainbow Dash flew over to the Wonderbolt and asked "Soooo... have you ever soared past lightning?" Stormy looked up and then turned away from the inquisitive pony. Suddenly, Applejack grabbed Dash's tail and pulled her to the ground. "Ouch!" Rainbow said, shaking her head and looking up at her orange friend. Applejack shot the look back, almost saying "You should know better than to do that". She sat facing the stallion and asked, "Well howdy Mr. Stormy Charge. Ah'm Applejack. These here are mah friends, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Spike, And of course you know Twilight and Dashy. Sorry 'bout this one by the way. She's a bit of a knucklehead. heh heh heh." She messed up Rainbow's already messy mane and chuckled light heartedly.

"So you're new here in Ponyville." Pinkie Pie started out of nowhere. "I know because I've never seen you before, and if I've never seen you before, then you don't live here because I know every pony in Ponyville and..."
Harvs
The old Simba66

The new HarvstootH

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)