[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Tales of Gryffins and Dragons (Open) — My Lion King Forum

The Tales of Gryffins and Dragons (Open)

Re: The Tales of Gryffins and Dragons (Open)

Postby TheGunner18 » December 24th, 2011, 1:31 am

Connor stood still in complete silence, staring stoically at both Derok and Stone, the only way of knowing that he was still actually alive being the occasional blinking of his eyes and the steady rising and falling of his chest as he breathed. He smirked slightly as Stone climbed swiftly onto his Dragon's back and pulled back on the reigns. The baring of the teeth was clearly done on purpose. 

"Intimidatory tactics already, sir? Very nice." Connor complimented, gesturing towards the bared teeth before turning around and walking to Kijani. He had no preparations to make; she was already saddled up and he already had his weapons. They were planning on training, anyway, just not in this way. Nevertheless, Connor was looking forward to it. 

As he pulled himself up the side of Kijani and swung a leg over her back, he began considering what plan of attack he could carry out. To him, attack was the best form of defence. Perhaps he could carry out a certain move he had been envisaging. Of course, he hadn't actually tried it out yet because he needed to be fighting someone else on another Dragon. Potentially, he could be looking at his own death if it went horribly wrong but jumping onto his opponent's mount and hijacking it in mid-flight wasn't something anyone would expect.

Connor took hold of the reigns confidently now that he had an attacking plan. He glanced towards Stone and nodded once before firmly patting Kijani on the side of the neck and pulling up on the reigns. Kijani then took off from the ground, her wings flapping slowly and gracefully in the air as Connor reached behind him and gripped the hilt of his two-handed sword with both hands, pulling it out of its sheath. He had the utmost confidence in Kijani not to cause him to fall off now that he had both hands off of the reigns. Besides, there was such a strong connection between both of them that Kijani pretty much always knew what she needed to do.
TheGunner18
Over thinking, over analysing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Separates the body from the mind...

Nickname(s): Gunner, gun, I don't care what you call me.
Pride Points: 17

Re: The Tales of Gryffins and Dragons (Open)

Postby Kopalover » December 24th, 2011, 3:30 am

Luna-Brea struggled to talk, but she eventually stopped sweating. So many people were staring up at her. Though she was previously watch contently by citizens and soldiers on her safety. Now she's getting stared at by everyone. Her friend, and some strangers. Sighing, she cracked her back and cleared her throat.

"The least deadliest way to ending this war is-" She thought for a moment before she said this. 'What if they all laugh?'. Everyone still stared as she thought it over. 'That doesn't matter, I'm Captain and they do what I say!'. "-Is to compromise with the Dragon Riders and end the war." Trailing off, scared of what they might say.

Hearing whispers from all sides of her, she began to worry. 'Maybe they are trusting you with this.' With a slight nod of her head, she shook her hair. "Our message will contain what we want and what we will give them." Pausing, taking a deep breath in. "If anyone wants to have a say in this plan. Speak up now." Putting emphasis on the last word.

'They probably all hate it, just waiting to laugh at you.' Luna started biting on her lip. 'You're young. They can't trust you.' Dropping her head, still looking out into the audience. 'You may be smart Luna-Brea, but some people may not believe this.' Sighing, she felt a tear form in her eye. 'No, I can't cry. I can't show weakness.' She straightened up and smiled. 'Just wing it.'
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)