[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Tales of Gryffins and Dragons (Open) — My Lion King Forum

The Tales of Gryffins and Dragons (Open)

The Tales of Gryffins and Dragons (Open)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 20th, 2011, 12:19 am

For more information on how to join go to this link - viewtopic.php?f=115&t=21140

-------

The war in the land of Goragon, between the Gryffin riders and the Dragon riders has been long and hard. People have died, villages wiped out and all rules thrown out of the window. However, groups of Elders on each side of Goragon are willing to train the next generation, to carry on the war. The Gryffin riders want peace, the Dragon Riders want all Gryffin riders dead. Will good triumph over evil? We’ll just have to wait and see...

Character list ~

Amy Marie Johnson ~ viewtopic.php?f=119&t=21137 - Me
Rowland Silversmith ~ viewtopic.php?f=119&t=21138 - Me
Max Stone ~ http://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=21139 - KingMoto
Agnes Zarina ~ viewtopic.php?f=119&t=21142 - Natalie
Brackyn Lyons ~ http://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=21143 - KingMoto
Connor Taylor ~ viewtopic.php?f=119&t=21151 - TheGunner18
Zani ~ viewtopic.php?f=119&t=21134 - Natalie
Luna-Brea Gardner ~ viewtopic.php?f=119&t=21158 - Kopalover
Viper Gardner ~ viewtopic.php?f=119&t=21158 - Kopalover
Kelsey ~ viewtopic.php?f=119&t=21159 - Uni
-------------

Amy stretched, it was early on this fine autumn morning, and she was still half awake as she walked out of her hut and down to where her gryffin usually stayed during the night. She was dressed in the classic day time clothes of a gryffin rider. Her weapons strewn on her sides. Tai liked to sleep outside on some nights, which was understandable. The gryffin's were allowed to go anywhere they wanted.

Amy had heard that the Dragon Riders kept they're's in individual stable like buildings, which she thought was wrong. She soon got to the large tree, and when Tai saw her, he jumped from the tree onto the floor and ran at her. He seemed to smile and started to purr affectionately as Amy rubbed his head.
Last edited by UncoordinatedPisces on December 20th, 2011, 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: The Tales of Gryffins and Dragons (Open)

Postby KingMoto » December 20th, 2011, 12:47 am

His red eyes scanned the area that he could look over from his tower. He turned around, black cape following behind him. There were two guards guarding his bed chamber door, they always were. One knocked on the door,
"Master Stone". Max Stone waved his hand and the door opened,
"What is it?",
"It is morning, Derok is becoming restless Master Stone".
"Very well, get my weapons and saddle him, I shall be there soon". Stone sighed and pulled on his armor, it was a good morning to train, and so he will.
KingMoto
On the long road...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Wanting to get home...

Nickname(s): KM, King, Moto, Brackyn, Brack
Pride Points: 5

Postby TheGunner18 » December 20th, 2011, 1:52 am

It had easily been a good few hours since Connor had woken from his rather short sleep, but then again he was used to the fact that he stayed up late and woke up early; that way he wasted as little amount of time as possible in order to actually carry out tasks that were, at least in some way, productive; sleeping just got in the way of that.

Since those early morning hours, Connor had done very little but train by himself in a largely dark, secluded area of the forest that he resided near. The large, cumbersome two-handed sword that he wielded into battle required a certain skill to master. 

By simply closing his eyes and imagining enemies around him, he could try and perfect his technique. The two-handed sword was slow, but it could pack one hell of a punch when it connected with someone or something, as was evident with the huge gouges in a large majority of the trees in the vicinity.

Of course, he wouldn't be complete without his trusty dagger, Soulbane, which he kept strapped to the outside of his right boot at all times. Even when in the presence of Master Stone, he refused to part with it. Connor wasn't really sure how Master Stone felt about that, but, to be honest, he couldn't give a damn. 

Connor let out a small grunt as he finished another move with the sword, violently cutting into the trunk of another tree. He yanked the sword free and brushed his hair to the side, out of the way of his right eye; he had done it so often, it was almost Instinctive. 

The young Dragon rider glanced up through a small gap in the treetops and then down at the grassy ground, noticing the shadows had moved a considerable distance since the last time he looked this morning; Kijani was probably waiting for him now. 

Carefully, Connor sheathed the steel two-handed sword onto his back and swiftly made his way outside the forest, squinting as his eyes adjusted to the large amount of light. He smiled as noticed Kijani had woken up before pulling the hood of his black clothing over his head.

((OOC: Sorry...I end up doing long posts in all of my first posts in new RPs even though I tell myself not to XD))
TheGunner18
Over thinking, over analysing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Separates the body from the mind...

Nickname(s): Gunner, gun, I don't care what you call me.
Pride Points: 17

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 20th, 2011, 2:18 am

Agnes was already awake before the sun rose, sitting and watching the sky while he gryffin Uzuri slept. Soon her companion Uzuri woke up and gave a soft hug after seeing Agnes.

Agnes gave a hug back at Uzuri and whispered, "Slept well, Uzuri?" she asked.

Uzuri gave a happy smile and nod at Agnes while she opened her wings out and stretched. Agnes watched the sky still with her staff side her while hummed a little melody to herself while.

(OOC: I hope my post is ok...))
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 20th, 2011, 9:50 am

(OOC: All the posts are great! I will reply soon)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingMoto » December 20th, 2011, 5:28 pm

Brackyn Lyons, a Gryffin Rider of the age of 16, was still in bed. He was awake, but didn't want to get up yet. He yawned slightly and whistled, he heard the familiar sound of paws on stairs before Oshan entered his room. Brackyn smiled,
"Morning boy". He smoothed the green gryffin's ears and Oshan jumped onto his bed. He curled up for a moment, happy to be in the presence of his Master.
---
Stone had finally reached the stable like metal building Derok was kept in. He heard the dragon's low growl as a solider put on his saddle. The solider was shaking, for lots have saddled Derok and returned home with a missing arm. Lucky for him, Derok was calmer in the presence of his Master. Stone walked up to him and grinned, he rubbed the dragon nose,
"As fierce looking as ever, I hope your ready for some rough training. I will ask Soilder Taylor for a practice battle, for his dragon Kijani is getting stronger". Anyone who was asked to battle Stone and Derok was nervous, even the likes of Connor Taylor. Derok growled in agreement, and it looked like he was grinning back.
KingMoto
On the long road...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Wanting to get home...

Nickname(s): KM, King, Moto, Brackyn, Brack
Pride Points: 5

Postby TheGunner18 » December 20th, 2011, 9:31 pm

As Connor made his way out of the darkness that had enveloped him for the last few hours, he noticed Kijani's eyes light up. Her movements seemed to become somewhat more excitable than before. He guessed that she was probably expecting them to do something that involved some sort of danger. Connor was planning on doing something along those lines but just what it was, he didn't know yet. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting long..." Connor trailed off as he strolled up towards the large form of Kijani, occasionally glancing around at his surroundings.

The young soldier then turned to face his best friend, pulling his dagger, Soulbane, out of the leather sheath as he took a seat on a large rock. If he was being honest, he had very few, if any, other people he could call a friend. Even though he knew Kijani or any of the other Dragons couldn't speak, it was almost like they could read each others' minds. "How about some more training?" Connor enquired, staring up at her before adding: "This time with much more danger involved." He could tell she was eager to try something new, even if it meant potentially injuring them both but Connor was prepared to do that with her; he trusted Kijani with his life.
TheGunner18
Over thinking, over analysing

Separates the body from the mind...

Nickname(s): Gunner, gun, I don't care what you call me.
Pride Points: 17

Postby Kipekee » December 20th, 2011, 9:35 pm

Kelsey walked around. She didn't know what to do so she decided to go find Tamba.

((So wait a sec, if she's her companion I can play Tamba right?))
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Kipekee » December 20th, 2011, 9:35 pm

((I think I can but I don't know...))
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 20th, 2011, 9:38 pm

((OOC: Yes unikels, guys I'll post tomorrow, I'm pretty tired =/))
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)