[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Where Nome Fan Has Gone Before (Private) — My Lion King Forum

Where Nome Fan Has Gone Before (Private)

Where Nome Fan Has Gone Before (Private)

Postby KingKovu44 » January 1st, 2012, 11:10 pm

Title: Where Nome Fan Has Gone Before

Plot: This Balto RP involves two fans (Sixshot and I) waking up in the Balto universe in the time after Wings Of Change in animal forms (a husky for me, a wolf pup for Sixshot). We then have adventures with various Balto characters.

Cast:

Solomon (white husky)- KingKovu44

Zen-Aku (Wolf pup)- Sixshot988

Thor (Aleu's mate)- KingKovu44

Tundra (Steele's son)- Sixshot1988

Ice (Steele's mate, Jenna's sister, Tundra's mother)- KingKovu44

Grizzly and Angel (Jenna and Ice's parents)- KingKovu44

Jenna- KingKovu44

Aleu- KingKovu44

Steele- Sixshot1988
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Where Nome Fan Has Gone Before (Private)

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 1st, 2012, 11:19 pm

Just outside of Nome, Alaska was a young mature Husky and a young Wolf Pup. They were both out cold and the Pup was sprawled out on top of the Husky. "Ugh, Where am I?" The Pup asked. He stumbled to his feet, only to find He had four legs.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » January 1st, 2012, 11:26 pm

The husky, a handsome young male with milk-white fur and blue eyes by the name of Solomon, woke up with the wolf pup on top of him. He held up a paw and realized what had happened: he was now a husky. He looked at the pup. "Come on, let's go see where we are," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 1st, 2012, 11:30 pm

The Pup slid off when the Husky got up. "Who are you?" The Pup asked.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 1st, 2012, 11:33 pm

The husky smiled. "My name is Solomon. I come from a town called Nome, Alaska. Who are you and where did you come from?" he asked, wanting to find out more.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 1st, 2012, 11:35 pm

" I'm.. Zen-Aku, I'm from Joplin, MO, year 2012 believe it or not, I use to be human." He said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 1st, 2012, 11:41 pm

Solomon's jaw dropped open. "I used to be human too. I lived in the year 2012 and I used to race sled dogs. I had five huskies," he said, looking around and trying to make sense of everything.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 1st, 2012, 11:45 pm

" I guess you can Call me Zen-Aku, Like the Power Rangers Wild force character. I was also MLK User Sixshot1988." He said. "OK, so where are we, and why have we been turned into dogs? and why am I a Pup? I was 23 going on 24." Zen-Aku asked.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 1st, 2012, 11:48 pm

Solomon nodded. "Like I said, you can call me Solomon, after the son of King David in the Bible. I was the MLK user known as KingKovu44. I have no idea, but we should look around and see if we can find out what's going on here," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 1st, 2012, 11:52 pm

"OK, so maybe you should leave the way Solomon." Zen-Aku said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)