[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Where Nome Fan Has Gone Before (Private) — My Lion King Forum

Where Nome Fan Has Gone Before (Private)

Re: Where Nome Fan Has Gone Before (Private)

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 9th, 2012, 8:16 pm

" And Tundra too." Zen-Aku said as he headed inside the den with his bone.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » January 9th, 2012, 8:22 pm

Aleu joined in. "And Kodi and Dusty too. I really wonder when their pup is going to be born. That will be fun. You'll have a little cousin to play with," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 9th, 2012, 8:38 pm

" That sounds great mom." Zen-Aku yawned as he drifted off to sleep next to his mother.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 9th, 2012, 8:46 pm

Thor and Aleu drifted off to sleep as well. The next morning dawned, and the pack began to go about it's morning routines. "Good morning, Zen," Aleu said, waiting for a response.

Back in Nome, Balto went over to check on Kodi and Dusty. Entering the space where they had been sleeping, he found them just waking up. "Good morning, you two," he began.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 9th, 2012, 9:05 pm

"Shh" Kodi hushed his father as he stepped aside to reveal several health little Puppies. "They're still asleep dad." He whispered.

" Not yet mom." Zen-Aku said, still asleep.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 9th, 2012, 9:17 pm

Balto took a few steps back. "Wait, Kodi, when did this happen? I thought Dusty wasn't due for another several days. That's what I heard the caretaker say," he said.

Aleu nodded. "All right, but don't sleep too long. Your father and I are taking you for a walk," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 9th, 2012, 9:26 pm

"I guess her Pups decided otherwise." Kodi said. " The Vet was already here, all pups are healthy." He smiled.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 9th, 2012, 9:30 pm

Balto nodded. His attention was then drawn to a little silver-coated male. "Wow, that one looks very healthy and strong. I'm sure he's going to be a great sled dog one day," he whispered, referring to the pup's particularly healthy appearance. He the then chuckled. "Congratulations, Kodi. I'm sure you'll be a great father. I'm now remembering when you, Aleu and the others were born. I didn't know if I would be a good parent after being raised by a goose my entire life," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 9th, 2012, 9:40 pm

" Uncle Boris Raised you great dad, and I'm sure Dusty and I will make great Parents." Kodi smiled on this, his proudest day. Kodiak was Proud when he became a sled dog, and prouder still when Dusty and him found each other as soul mates in addition to team mates.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 9th, 2012, 9:43 pm

Balto nodded. "Yes, Kodi, I'm positive of it. Remember, with Steele lurking around, you have a major responsibility of protecting Dusty and the pups. Now, I'll go get your mother. She'll be thrilled to see this," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)