[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Where Nome Fan Has Gone Before (Private) — My Lion King Forum

Where Nome Fan Has Gone Before (Private)

Re: Where Nome Fan Has Gone Before (Private)

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 10th, 2012, 4:46 am

" And I am!" Zen-Aku said proudly as he beat his dad back to the den.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » February 10th, 2012, 4:47 am

Thor sighed as he slowed to a stop. Aleu exited and walked over to them. "All right, what are you boys up to?" she asked, wanting to know what was going on.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 10th, 2012, 9:30 pm

" I beat dad in a race back home mom." Zen-Aku grinned proudly as he licked his mom affectionatly.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » February 10th, 2012, 9:47 pm

Aleu laughed out loud. "Well, do you have any other plans? If so, try not to take too long. We have a hunt tonight," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 11th, 2012, 3:46 am

"Well I wanna go visit Tundra and see how he's doing." Zen-Aku said to his mom.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » February 11th, 2012, 3:54 am

Aleu sighed. "Well, if you're going there, I'm going too. I want to be there in case Steele attacks again. We can leave the pack in the paws of one of the betas," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)