[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Where Nome Fan Has Gone Before (Private) — My Lion King Forum

Where Nome Fan Has Gone Before (Private)

Re: Where Nome Fan Has Gone Before (Private)

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 10th, 2012, 1:55 am

" We all went to good homes, and Aleu has her pack, Thor and now little Zen-Aku," He smiled. "And besides, I doubt any of them will be adopted outside the town." Kodi said to try and comfort his mother.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » January 10th, 2012, 1:57 am

Jenna sighed. "And there's another thing: hope that they are all adopted on the same day. It's never fun to be the last pup adopted. I know that from experience. I was the last pup in my litter to be adopted," she said.
Last edited by KingKovu44 on January 10th, 2012, 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 10th, 2012, 3:28 am

" I know, Aleu made that clear." Kodi said as the Pups started to suckle.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 10th, 2012, 3:32 am

Just outside, Ice was standing there with Tundra on her back. He had been fully stitched up and the two of them had been released. She entered the place where the family was talking. "Am I welcome here? Steele now hates me just as much as he does the rest of you," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 10th, 2012, 3:36 am

"Yeah, I heard all around the town, both human and dog alike. 'Steele gone mad.' I'd thought he'd be shot after attacking poor Tundra," Kodi said, looking to his Cousin.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 10th, 2012, 3:42 am

Ice sighed. "Well, he hasn't been shot yet. That's why I'm here. I want to hide Tundra from him, but I want to be with family. I couldn't do it alone," she said.

Jenna stepped forward. "Hold on. How do we know this isn't some kind of trick? Ice, you've been known to do that to get what you want," she said.

Ice looked her sister in the eyes. "Jenna, I assure you that I just broke up with Steele and that he wants to destroy me for this,"

Balto stepped in. "Well, I think we should at least give her a chance. After all, she is family," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 10th, 2012, 5:36 am

" And she should see her new Nephews. The Pups are all boys." Dusty smiled, nuzzling her new born sons.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 10th, 2012, 4:41 pm

Ice went over to Dusty and the newborn puppies. "They're so cute. You and Kodi must be so proud," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 10th, 2012, 4:44 pm

" We are Aunt Ice." Kodi said, calling her Aunt for the fist time he could remember. " Yes they are the most adorable Pups that have ever been born." Dutsy said. It was no surprise, most Parents considered their children the cutest.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 10th, 2012, 4:50 pm

Ice smiled at the entire group. "Well, thank you for letting Tundra and I stay here. I had no idea that breaking up with him would make Steele go insane like that," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)