[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Where Nome Fan Has Gone Before (Private) — My Lion King Forum

Where Nome Fan Has Gone Before (Private)

Re: Where Nome Fan Has Gone Before (Private)

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 11th, 2012, 4:05 am

" Now Ice, you stop that." Dusty said. " Steele was always insane, he just hid it beneath his vain arrogance." Kodi added.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » January 11th, 2012, 4:13 am

Balto sighed as he stepped in. "What I would love to find out is what made Steele like that in the first place. Did he not get enough love from his parents or something? Or did they just not bother to teach him right from wrong?" he said aloud.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 11th, 2012, 5:49 am

Meanwhile Zen-Aku had just woken up. " Morning mom, morning Dad." Zen-aku smiled, wagging his tail eagerly as he greeted his Parents.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 11th, 2012, 5:58 am

Aleu smiled, licking Zen playfully. "Good morning, sweetie. How are you?" she asked, wanting to know everything about her young son's night.

Just then, a new voice was heard. "I know why Steele is the way that he is. It's from a lifetime of having his ego fed by his parents and pretty much everyone else," the voice said. The group turned to see Grizzly, a legendary sled dog and father of Jenna and Ice. It was a surprise to see him up and about, as he was quite old. He looked around and saw the new puppies in Dusty's paws. He approached her and Kodi. "This should be a lesson for you two," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 11th, 2012, 6:15 am

"Yes Grandpa." Kodi said as another Sled Dog entered, he had a black and brown coat, odd colors for a full blooded. He was called compus cause he always seemed to know where he was going. Compus was just as old as Grizzly, having been on the same sled team after growing up along Grizzly. He was an rphaned pup that grew to be a legend among sled dogs. " Hey Grizzly, I thought I'd come by and concradulate you on becoming a great grandpa." He said to his old friend.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 11th, 2012, 6:18 am

Grizzly smiled at his old friend. "Thank you. I should probably head back home in a bit and tell Angel about this," he said, referring to the female husky who had been his mate for a very long time. He looked around before looking back at Compass. "I never thought I would live to see this day," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 11th, 2012, 6:26 am

" I never thought we'd live to see any other day after we got trapped in that Alvalance you cause." Compus joked. "..and as for Angel, she's already here." Added Order, Compus' s Mate and an elderly Canadian wolf who was raised by a Mountie and trained as a Officer in the Mounted Police before her master retired and moved to nome to become a musher. " I also heard you got a new Grandson Balto, the one who bit steele in his family lewels so to speak." She smiled.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 11th, 2012, 5:25 pm

Balto smiled proudly. "Yes, I have several wonderful grandchildren, and probably have several more from my other children that I haven't met yet," he said, remembering Saba, Dingo and the other two pups that he had not seen since they were adopted.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 11th, 2012, 8:01 pm

Meanwhile Steele was plottng his revenge when he was struck by inspiration. He would fake regret, remorse and repentance. 'It was perfect.' He thought to himself.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 11th, 2012, 8:32 pm

Thor looked down at Zen. "Hey, would you like me to start teaching how to hunt today? It will be fun and teach you what you need to know for later," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)