[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Closed] Robin Hood 2 — My Lion King Forum

[Closed] Robin Hood 2

Robin Hood 2

Postby KingKovu44 » January 17th, 2012, 3:26 am

Story: This is the sequel to Disney's "Robin Hood". It starts out just before the actual marriage of Robin and Marian. They then get the blessing of Richard and Marian's father Renard, leading up to the wedding. However, the joy is eventually lost, as John manages to escape the royal prison and attempts to seek revenge.

Cast:

Robin Hood- KingKovu44

Marian- Changa

Little John- KingKovu44

Prince John- Changa

Friar Tuck- KingKovu44

King Richard- Sixshot1988

Queen Constance- Sixshot1988

Prince Leo- Sixshot1988

Prince Renard- Sixshot1988
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Robin Hood 2

Postby KingKovu44 » January 17th, 2012, 3:30 am

Robin smiled with great delight. The love of his life, Maid Marian, had just accepted his marriage proposal. He gently kissed her hand and looked into her eyes. "I guess we should get King Richard's blessing first," he said with a small chuckle.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby changa » January 17th, 2012, 3:46 am

"Of course, my love. I cannot wait another moment! Let's go!" Marian grabbed Robin's hand and began to pull him along.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Postby KingKovu44 » January 17th, 2012, 3:48 am

Robin followed as Marian pulled him along. Before long, they found themselves in King Richard's presence. He went slightly closer. "Your majesty, may I ask you something?" he began.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 17th, 2012, 10:12 pm

King Richard looked up from a letter his Brother, Marian's father Prince Reynard had sent detailing his victory in france. He smiled as he Saw Robin and Marian. " Ah Robin and Marian, what may I do for the two of you?" He asked with a smile.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » January 17th, 2012, 10:17 pm

Robin looked the king in his face. "Well, your majesty, as you know, Marian and I have loved each other since we were kits. Now that John has been stopped, I would like your permission to marry Marian," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 17th, 2012, 10:23 pm

King Richard sighed. " Robin Longstride, You are like a meber of my own family. However it is not my Place to give My dear Neice's hand in marrige, it is her father's. If Prince Reynard gives his blessings, then so shall I, but untill he returns, I can do nothing." He said, the expression on his face said it all. "I shall right to my Brother and explain that you wish to Marry." He added, as he proceeded to do just that before sending it off with a messenger.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » January 17th, 2012, 10:27 pm

Robin nodded. "I understand, your majesty. Please forgive me. I guess I'll just wait patiently until you receive his answer. Hopefully, all will be well," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby changa » January 18th, 2012, 12:43 am

Marian sighed. "We shall wait, then. How long do you suppose...?"
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Postby KingKovu44 » January 18th, 2012, 12:49 am

Robin turned and held Marian close. "We wait until your father writes back from France. Until then, we turn our attention to other things, like rebuilding the home that Prince John destroyed when I became an outlaw," he said, remembering the horrible day when his family's land was seized and his kithood home was burnt to the ground.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)