[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Closed] Robin Hood 2 — My Lion King Forum

[Closed] Robin Hood 2

Re: Robin Hood 2

Postby changa » January 23rd, 2012, 1:31 am

"Married? My, my. You need a dress, don't you? And the old tradition: Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, and, of course, a sixpence in your shoe. What'll you do?"
"I haven't the faintest idea. Earrings? This is going to be a challenge..."

((Were we going to time skip?))
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Postby KingKovu44 » January 23rd, 2012, 1:33 am

OOC: Yes, right now.

Finally, the day had arrived. Robin stood there in his outfit, awaiting the moment when Marian would be given to him. Friar Tuck stood by, ready to perform the ceremony.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby changa » January 23rd, 2012, 3:06 am

Marian looked at Robin, and whispered, "I'm so excited!" She wore a slim, white dress, and a bleached veil. This was her mother's dress, which was something old. Something new was her pink shoes; a necklace was something borrowed, from Lady Kluck (she knew no other ladies, really); her ice blue earrings, of course; and a sixpence in her left shoe. It wasn't very comfortable, there in her shoe, but it was tradition.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 23rd, 2012, 3:58 am

Friar Tuck raised his hand to quiet the crowd. Once that was finished, he did the ceremony. After Robin and Marian said their vows, he raised his hands once more, this time to bless them. "Then by the powers invested in me, I declare you two husband and wife!" he said.

Robin smiled and kissed Marian as the crowd cheered around them.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby changa » January 23rd, 2012, 4:06 am

Marian smiled gleefully. "Oh, Robin," she said, putting her head on his shoulder as her eyes glistened with tears. "I can't believe we are..."
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 23rd, 2012, 4:08 am

Robin hugged her tightly. "Well, come on. Let's head home. Everyone's going to come for the wedding party. Tonight's dinner will be great," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby changa » January 23rd, 2012, 4:22 am

"Oh!" she said, wiping away tears. "Yes. What were we having again?" She took his hand.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 23rd, 2012, 4:25 am

Robin took her hand as they walked out of the church, followed by everyone else. "A nice roast. It's being cooked as we speak," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby changa » January 23rd, 2012, 8:44 am

"Ah, yes. How could I forget? And a cake, yes?" She smiled in excitement. "For the moment, however, I feel like riding those new horses."
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 23rd, 2012, 5:08 pm

Robin smiled as he helped Marian into the carriage. "Yes, but for now, let's have some fun with all of our friends," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)