[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Closed] Robin Hood 2 — My Lion King Forum

[Closed] Robin Hood 2

Re: Robin Hood 2

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 21st, 2012, 12:16 am

Reynard, who dismounted from his horse gazed upon Robin Longstride. "Robin Longstride, you have stolen taxed money from the Monnarchy, become a fugitive, played a hand in destroying the Castle of my adoptive family, made a fool of The Crowned Prince John....And saved the people of Nottingham from John's tyranny. You have my Blessing, but should you ever become unfaithful to my daughter, know that the armys of two empires shall decend upon you." Reynard said.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » January 21st, 2012, 3:07 am

Robin nodded. "Thank you, sir," he said. He then looked to Marian. "Well, love, it appears that we are to be wed," he said with a smile.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby changa » January 22nd, 2012, 1:30 am

"Robin, I... I'm so excited. Thank you, father! Thank you!" She kissed her fiance passionately.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Postby KingKovu44 » January 22nd, 2012, 2:14 am

Robin smiled. "This is it, Marian. The start of a brand new life for the both of us," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby changa » January 22nd, 2012, 5:37 am

"When do we marry?" she asked eagerly, "I can't even wait!"
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 22nd, 2012, 5:38 am

Robin smiled. "I guess we should go and speak to Friar Tuck about it and see what a proper time for him would be. After that, we have much to do to get ready," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby changa » January 22nd, 2012, 5:39 am

"Come, Robin! Let's hurry!" she cried with a giggle.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 22nd, 2012, 5:49 am

And so, they headed for Friar Tuck's church. The old preacher was busy reading his bible when there was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" he asked.

Robin and Marian entered. "It's us," Robin said.

The friar rose from his seat. "Forgive me. I was busy reading the story of the ten plagues. Anyway, what can I do for you two today?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby changa » January 22nd, 2012, 6:02 am

"We've been given permission by Father to be wed!" Marian said, twirling happily.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 22nd, 2012, 6:14 am

Friar Tuck smiled. "Wonderful! The blessings of the Lord upon you both! Now, when were you thinking of doing the ceremony? I can do it any other than Sunday," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)