[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] The DKC Adventure — My Lion King Forum

[Private] The DKC Adventure

Re: The DKC Adventure

Postby Vector » February 10th, 2012, 1:37 am

"Ok." Theo walked up and saw a whole bunch of cool stuff, including 3 extremely comfy guest beds that were specific sizes. One for Patrick, one for Theo, and one for David. "Mine looks so comfy! And look! A teddy bear! I LOVE THIS PLACE SO MUCH!!!!!" Theo was so happy he wanted to hug DK so tight. And he did. "Now, lead me to the bathroom, and they're going to have minty toothpaste perfect for anthros! YAY!"
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

WARIO TIME

Nickname(s): Vec, Theo, Darth Vector
Pride Points: 8

Postby KingKovu44 » February 10th, 2012, 1:39 am

DK laughed. "All right, follow me," he said, leading the sloth to the bathroom.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Vector » February 10th, 2012, 1:43 am

Theo put the toothpaste on his toothbrush and brushed his teeth, then grabbed some floss and stuck it between his teeth. "DK, I have to change into my jammies now. Please leave the bathroom." Theo said. Theo changed, then hopped into bed, climbed into the covers, and hugged the teddy bear tight. "Good night. And anyways, where's David and Patrick? I'll go to sleep once you find them."
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

WARIO TIME

Postby KingKovu44 » February 10th, 2012, 1:48 am

Meanwhile, David had gotten into bed and fallen asleep.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Vector » February 10th, 2012, 1:50 am

Theo looked around and already saw David and Patrick asleep in their beds. "Oh, derp. I'm going to bed now. Good night, DK!" Theo said. DK turned off the light, going to the living room to plan for tommorow. Theo then fell asleep, holding the teddy bear very tight.

.:THE NEXT DAY:.
(You continue)
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

WARIO TIME

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 10th, 2012, 4:44 am

(Vector, they are orphans)

After eating and getting ready for bed, Patrick dozzed off.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby Vector » February 10th, 2012, 9:20 pm

(I know that.)

Theo woke up. He yawned and said "I'm ready for adventure! Did anyone order a little kickbutt?"
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

WARIO TIME

Postby KingKovu44 » February 11th, 2012, 2:50 pm

DK was already up. "Yes. Now, first, I want to show you a model of the island and tell you of each location that we'll be facing and a bit about our enemies," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Vector » February 11th, 2012, 8:53 pm

"Ok." Theo looked at the model. He was fascinated by all the cool places and the little models of enemies. Theo said, "This is really cool! I'm excited to go on an adventure!" Theo jumped up and down. Then his stomach grumbled. "Hey, may you please get another mango quickly? I just need a tiny bit more food."
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

WARIO TIME

Postby KingKovu44 » February 11th, 2012, 8:57 pm

DK grabbed another mango from the tree, split it and gave it to Theo. He did the same for the others. "Now, eat up. The jungle is tricky, but other areas, like Gorilla Glacier and Monkey Mines, are dangerous," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)