[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] The DKC Adventure — My Lion King Forum

[Private] The DKC Adventure

Re: The DKC Adventure

Postby Vector » February 9th, 2012, 11:54 pm

Theo started to laugh at the funny accent. "Haha... haha... *snort* hahahahaha." "What?" Cranky asked. "Uh... nothing!" Theo repiled, blushing.
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

WARIO TIME

Nickname(s): Vec, Theo, Darth Vector
Pride Points: 8

Postby KingKovu44 » February 9th, 2012, 11:57 pm

Donkey Kong decided to intervene. "All right, all right. I think we should get going. The bananas are not going to get back here on their own and K. Rool isn't going to defeat himself," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Vector » February 10th, 2012, 12:30 am

Theo said "Except for Xananab or whatever that buttface's name is. HAHAHAHA!!!!! Oop, sorry, I'm just filled up to my esophagus with Pepsi and the caffeine's makin' me hyper. No worries." Theo blushed again.
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

WARIO TIME

Postby KingKovu44 » February 10th, 2012, 12:37 am

David sighed. "Well, shall we get going?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Vector » February 10th, 2012, 12:43 am

Theo yawned. "First, we need to go to bed. Is there a bedroom around here? We're gonna call it a day. Donkey, do you think there's an actually comfy bed around here?"
Last edited by Vector on February 11th, 2012, 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

WARIO TIME

Postby KingKovu44 » February 10th, 2012, 1:16 am

Donkey Kong looked towards his treehouse. "There's room in my treehouse, but remember, we get started early tomorrow morning. This island has many different terrains, most of them dangerous. You need to be rested," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Vector » February 10th, 2012, 1:19 am

"Ok. I hope it's comfy." Theo said, yawning when saying the "I". "First I want a little snack. Got any mangos around here that you can cut?"
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

WARIO TIME

Postby KingKovu44 » February 10th, 2012, 1:21 am

DK smiled, shook a mango down from a nearby tree and split it on a rock, then handed it to Theo. "Enjoy," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Vector » February 10th, 2012, 1:23 am

"Ok. Thanks." Theo ate the slices, then gave the rinds to DK. "Do you have a trash can to put the rinds in? And can I floss and brush my teeth? Sorry for asking so much." Theo said, blushing again.
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

WARIO TIME

Postby KingKovu44 » February 10th, 2012, 1:25 am

DK nodded. "Yes. Follow me to my treehouse. You'll find everything there," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)