[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Disney Villains' Revenge — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Disney Villains' Revenge

Re: Disney Villains' Revenge

Postby KingKovu44 » February 21st, 2012, 1:54 am

Jafar went before Scar and Zira first. "I now transform you!" he shouted, stretching forth his hand. He struck Scar first, transforming him into Kovu. He did the same to Zira, turning her into Kiara.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Queen Elsa » February 21st, 2012, 1:57 am

Shenzi walked over to Ursula. "Turn me into a young girl with black hair and blue eyes." Ursula did so, and before Shenzi knew it, she was a human. "Woah! This is strange!" she said. She then turned to Shere Khan. "If it's alright with you, I'd like to take care of that man cub for you."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 21st, 2012, 2:10 am

" Why would anyone choose to become a human?" Demona scoffed. The very Idea sickened her.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby Queen Elsa » February 21st, 2012, 3:07 am

Shenzi, in her human form, glared at Demona. "Because it's the only way to get this man cub Mowgli into our grasp." she explained.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » February 21st, 2012, 4:28 am

Shere Khan growled impatiently. "Yes. Now, may I be transformed? I have much to do!" he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Queen Elsa » February 21st, 2012, 12:24 pm

Shenzi nodded in thanks. Ursula walked over to Shere Khan. "What do you want to be transformed into?" she asked.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby KingKovu44 » February 21st, 2012, 3:07 pm

Shere Khan approached Ursula. "Make me a man-cub. That way, I can earn my enemy's trust," he said, awaiting the transformation.

Jafar had just finished transforming Shan-Yu into a young Chinese orphan when a thought hit him. "We'll need a way to return to our old forms when we've cornered our opponents," he said, clapping his hands in the direction of those who had been transformed. "There. Now, with a mere thought, you can return to your true forms when the time is right," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Queen Elsa » February 21st, 2012, 3:32 pm

Ursula did the transformation upon Shere Khan. Hook went up to Ursula, and Ursula made him a young boy. She then transformed herself into a woman with blonde hair, blue eyes, a black dress, and a purple shawl. "Is that everyone?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby KingKovu44 » February 21st, 2012, 3:34 pm

Jafar took the form of a cheetah cub. "No. There's still Hades, Gaston and Davy Jones to deal with," he said as Mirage also transformed into a cheetah cub.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Mike0908 » February 21st, 2012, 7:24 pm

Four women soon walked in joining the group. Three wearing purple and the fourth was an octopus resembling Ursula.

"You didn't think I'd let you have all the fun sister dear. I want Ariel and her family destroyed especially that meddling daughter of theirs." said Morgana.

"And I'm going to make Merlin pay for tricking me in that wizard's duel. And make sure that boy Arthur doesn't have a good reign as king." said Madame Mim, chuckling.

"My stepdaughter Cinderella ruined my own daughter's chances of being princesses. I'm going to make her pay." said Lady Tremaine.

"I two have a stepdaughter I need to get rid of. Snow White." said Queen Grimhilde.

Madame Mim just had an amusing thought bursting into laughter.

"I've got a wonderful idea for disguises. We transform into heroes. Make them look elsewhere. Just in case some of them escape they'll be too busy attacking each other and in the confusion we can swoop in and take them." said Madame Mim.

"What a horrid idea. I love it." said Morgana

Madame Mim waved her hand transforming herself into Snow White.

"I'm sure King Arthur would let a fair maiden into his castle." said Mim/Snow White

Morgana transformed into Cinderella smirking. She could easily pass for traveling royalty and trick Ariel and Eric into letting her walk right in.

"Ariel and Melody will never suspect this." said Morgana laughing.

Lady Tremaine transformed into Ariel.

"Excellent. Cinderella won't know what hit her until it's too late." said Lady Tremaine.

Queen Grimhilde was the last as she transformed into Jasmine.

"Perfect. I'll teach Snow White and those meddling dwarves a lesson they'll never forget." said Queen Grimhilde.
Last edited by Mike0908 on February 21st, 2012, 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike0908

Pride Points: 3

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)