[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Disney Villains' Revenge — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Disney Villains' Revenge

Re: Disney Villains' Revenge

Postby KingKovu44 » February 24th, 2012, 3:09 am

Shere Khan walked over. "Hello. My name is Raj. I found my way here after trekking through the jungle," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Queen Elsa » February 24th, 2012, 3:13 am

"Oh, I see. Nice to meet you. My name's Shanti." Shanti replied. "Now that you live here, I suggest you go talk to Mowgli and Ranjan's father about who you will be staying with, what chores you have to do, and things like that. I'll be back shortly." She then left to finish her chores.
"Don't worry. She acted the same way to me the first time we met, but now she's my best friend from the village." Mowgli explained. "She'll get used to you soon."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby KingKovu44 » February 24th, 2012, 3:16 am

Shere Khan nodded. "All right, thank you," he said. He turned to Mowgli. "Well, shall we go and do that now?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Queen Elsa » February 24th, 2012, 3:22 am

"Sure. Follow me." Mowgli said, the ran to his home. "Pop! A new boy is here to stay with us! His name's Raj!" Mowgli explained.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » February 24th, 2012, 3:28 am

The village leader heard his son's voice and went over to them. "Where did he come from, Mowgli?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Queen Elsa » February 24th, 2012, 2:32 pm

"He says he found his way through the jungle and came here." Mowgli explained. "I just saw him wandering around out here, and thought I'd greet him."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby KingKovu44 » February 24th, 2012, 3:20 pm

The village leader nodded and rubbed a hand over his bearded chin. "Very well. He must be hungry and exhausted. Let's give him something to eat and a place to rest. We can discuss the rest later," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Queen Elsa » February 24th, 2012, 3:34 pm

"Come on in, Raj." Mowgli invited. "I'll show you to my room, where you can sleep for the night."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby KingKovu44 » February 24th, 2012, 3:55 pm

Shere Khan followed. "I thank you for your kindness. I'm exhausted after that long trek," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Queen Elsa » February 24th, 2012, 4:29 pm

"You're welcome, Raj. know how you feel about being tired. It took me three days to go through the jungle and reach this place, though we had some detours along the way as well." Mowgli replied. Once he reached his room, he stopped. "Well, here we are. If you need anything, I'll be outside, and my mom and Pop will be in here. I'll talk to you later. I have to go do my chores now." He then walked off to do his chores, leaving Raj alone.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)