[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Disney Villains' Revenge — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Disney Villains' Revenge

Re: Disney Villains' Revenge

Postby KingKovu44 » February 24th, 2012, 9:58 pm

And so, Shere Khan began to make his plan. Over in China, Shan-Yu had been introduced to the members of both Shang and Mulan's families. The only thing left would be to introduce him to the small guardian dragon Mushu.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Kopalover » February 25th, 2012, 5:32 pm

Hades had been in Therbes for about 2 hours now. Listening to Hercules' stories about beating more of Hades monsters. "Oh well, Hades can't be that bad!" Hades said in Megara's form, getting a little shrug about the trash Hercules has been talking about him.

"He is. Oh Uncle Hades, how I hate him." Laughing at the vase he had of him beating Hades.

Hades began to heat up. 'Can I PLEASE attack him now?!' He sent a telepathic message to all the villains.

~~~

Scar was in the Pridelands. Nightfall was upon the lands. Soon, him and Zira were capturing Kiara and Kovu and bringing them to a dungeon in the Underworld. "You two stay here. If you leave, you'll get mauled by Hades' three headed dog. Either stay here or die." He cackled then went back through the portal. "We need to go back to their sleeping spots and continue being them until we are in the right spots to attack. Agree?" He asked Zira. 'Kiara and Kovu are in Hades dungeon. I do suggest we bring all the people that will ruin our plans to there. For example, Hades already has Megara in there.' Sending a telepathicmessage to his villain friends.

~~

Davy Jones was now William Turner. He has found Elizebeth and Jack Sparrow, they were very enthusiastic about his return. Soon after the greetings, tears and laughter, they were back on the sea. Davy remained distant from the crew and did his own things. Forming an evil plan, that'll kill both Jack and.Elizebeth.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby KingKovu44 » February 25th, 2012, 7:24 pm

Jafar got Hades' message. "Not yet, Hades. We must wait just a bit longer. It will benefit all of us," he said telepathically.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Mike0908 » February 25th, 2012, 7:39 pm

Grimhilde had woken up not really tired. She slipped out of her room and slipped downstairs off to her potions room. She was grateful Jafar and the others had moved the Magic Mirror here before it had been discovered. She removed a white sheet off the magic mirror as she turned to address it.

"Slave in the magic mirror, come from the farthest space, through wind and darkness I summon thee. Speak! Let me see thy face." said Queen Grimhilde.

A green floating face soon appears in the mirror.

"Magic Mirror on the wall. Show me the fairest one of all." said Queen Grimhilde.

The Magic Mirror vanishes showing Snow White in the kitchen of the castle baking a pie.

"I'm sure the seven dwarfs will love this pie." said Snow White.

"So she's returning to the dwarfs cottage. I must get there before her and get rid of the dwarfs as well." said Grimhilde.

She heard the message from Scar and nodded.

"I'll send the seven dwarfs there. With them gone no one can save Snow White." said Queen Grimhilde.

She turned back to her spellbook and began opening it before she frowned.

"I almost forgot about the prince. Well perhaps he needs to be the one to go to sleep." said Queen Grimhilde.

She found a page entitled "To Cause A Deep Sleep."

"Once I put you to sleep then I'm off to the seven dwarfs cottage." said Queen Grimhilde.

She laughed and headed to the shelf to begin mixing ingredients.

------------

Lady Tremaine sat up. She'd faked going to sleep having contacted Mim and Grimhilde through her mind. She knew this way she could move about the castle more easily without someone watching her. As she walked around she saw the castle hadn't changed much. She approached a room spying Cinderella chatting with a bunch of mice and The Fairy Godmother. Lady Tremaine eyed the wand. If she reclaimed that wand then none of them could stop her. But the real question was how to do it?

"Perhaps I need to put Cinderella in danger or cause some kind of distraction to steal the wand. I just need to be careful." thought Lady Tremaine.

-------------

Mim had conjured a broom and shrunk herself to tiny size before flying through a crack in the door. She began searching for Merlin and Arthur. She spyed them talking in a meeting with Sir Kay and Sir Ector. They were talking about forming knights. However she could sense the jealousy coming from Kay. Perhaps he could help her defeat the boy and Merlin. She chuckled as she waited for her moment to talk to the man alone.

---------

Morgana nodded to Melody as she waited outside while the girl changed as she heard the message from Scar and nodded. King Triton and Prince Eric were the biggest threats. Get rid of them and she and her sister could get their revenge on Ariel and Melody.

"Well let's go." said Morgana.

She began walking away before she stopped. She turned around to face Melody realizing she didn't know where the dining room was.

"I just remembered I don't know where to go. I guess I need to get a tour of this place tomorrow. Can you lead the way?" said Morgana.
Mike0908

Pride Points: 3

Postby AdAstrα » February 25th, 2012, 10:11 pm

Zira turned to Scar and nodded. "Yes. Let's go right now." she said, starting to walk towards Pride Rock.
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby KingKovu44 » February 26th, 2012, 5:40 am

At Pride Rock, Simba and Nala were resting, still waiting for news about Kovu and Kiara's whereabouts. Little did they know what was about to happen.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Mike0908 » February 27th, 2012, 4:15 pm

Mushu was enjoying his life as a guardian and having his pedestal back. But when Mulan and Shang arrived with a new boy something seemed off about him. But he shrugged it off. He decided to take a closer look and joined Mulan and Shang trying to stay hidden.

"Who's the kid? You guys adopting or something?" said Mushu.

----------------------

Pegasus glanced at Meg confused. She had been Hade's servant for awhile under contract. He'd have thought she would be insulting Hades right along with Hercules. Sometimes he wished he could talk. He sighed wondering if something was bothering her.

---------------------

Iago was flying outside the palace. He'd gone with Casem for awhile but had missed Aladdin and the others, and living in the palace too. He'd returned back to the palace the day before. Soon he was outside the menagerie. He had heard of the cheetah cubs and frowned. He thought they were sleeping as he flew closer.

"Rajah was bad enough. And now there's two more cats. Well hopefully they're not as bad as Mirage or Chaos." said Iago.
Last edited by Mike0908 on February 27th, 2012, 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mike0908

Postby KingKovu44 » February 27th, 2012, 4:26 pm

Shang looked at Mushu. "Well, sort of. Mushu, meet Jun Kun. He's an orphan that Mulan and I are helping out. We found him just the other day," he said.

As Iago was in the menagerie, Jasmine entered to check on the cubs. "Oh Iago, aren't they adorable? I can't wait to see them as full-grown animals. They'll be magnificent," she said, remembering how her father had used cheetahs as hunting animals when he would go on hunting trips in the desert.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Mike0908 » February 27th, 2012, 4:34 pm

"An orphan? I should have known. Mulan's always helping out kids around here. Are you sure he doesn't have any family? Grandparents or an cousin or something? He shouldn't have to be alone." said Mushu.

He paused glancing at the boy nervously. Mulan, Shang, Crikee, and Khan were the only ones who knew about him. Not even Ling, Chien Po, Yao, and the princesses had found out about him. He knew the ancestors probably wouldn't like it but the secret was out now.

"Hi there Jun Kun. Trust in Mulan and Shang. They'll help you out. They did save China twice." said Mushu.

----------

Iago glanced at Jasmine nervously.

"You sure it's a good idea to keep these two? Cats have been dangerous around here. Chaos was a god, and Mirage has attacked us several times. You sure this isn't some kind of trick by Mirage or some other freakshow that's attacked us before?" said Iago.
Mike0908

Postby KingKovu44 » February 27th, 2012, 4:43 pm

Shang looked towards the boy. "He told us he was an orphan. I'll probably start a search up just to be sure, but for now, we're helping him out," he said

Shan-Yu looked at Mushu. "Wow, I've never met a real dragon before," he said, keeping up the impression of being a young boy.

In Agrabah, Jasmine looked at Iago. "Iago, how could this be a trick? I found them at the palace doorstep. They were hungry and stressed. As for the topic of cats, look around. We have plenty that haven't caused trouble," she said, gesturing towards Rajah, who was now entering the menagerie in search of Jasmine.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)