[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Disney Villains' Revenge — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Disney Villains' Revenge

Disney Villains' Revenge

Postby KingKovu44 » February 20th, 2012, 6:08 pm

Title: Disney Villains' Revenge

Story: The Disney villains have gathered for revenge. They gather on their various worlds within the Disney universe, plotting against their various heroes. Will they succeed? Find out here!

Cast:

Jafar- KingKovu44

Shan-Yu- KingKovu44

Shere Khan- KingKovu44

Davy Jones- Kopalover

Zira- AdAstra

Scar- Kopalover

Hades- Kopalover

Shenzi- NalaKiaraLuver

Ursula- NalaKiaraLuver

Captain Hook- NalaKiaraLuver

Malificent- NalaKiaraLuver

Gaston- NalaKiaraLuver

Heroes:

The Three Good Fairies or at least Merryweather (Sleeping Beauty)- Mike0908

Carlotta (The Little Mermaid)- Mike0908

Mushu (Mulan)- Mike0908

Pegasus (Hercules)- Mike0908

Iago (Aladdin)- Mike0908

Simba (The Lion King)- KingKovu44

King Triton (The Little Mermaid)- KingKovu44

Bagheera (The Jungle Book)- KingKovu44

Ariel and Melody (The Little Mermaid)- NalaKiaraLuver

Belle (Beauty and the Beast)- NalaKiaraLuver

Mowgli (Jungle Book)- NalaKiaraLuver

Shanti (Jungle Book)- NalaKiaraLuver

If interested, join by posting here. If interested in playing a Disney hero or heroine, that's fine. We need them too:

viewtopic.php?f=115&t=22183
Last edited by KingKovu44 on February 24th, 2012, 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Disney Villains' Revenge

Postby KingKovu44 » February 20th, 2012, 6:10 pm

The council of villains was meeting in their secret lair. At the moment, the meeting was being headed up by Jafar. He looked into a magic portal showing everyone their enemies talking about their defeats. "Look at them. We must put an end to this!" he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby AdAstrα » February 20th, 2012, 6:14 pm

Zira nodded approvingly as she caught a glimpse of Simba in the portal. "You are right!" she exclaimed, glancing sideways at Scar, "We just can't let them get away with it! Not again!"
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby KingKovu44 » February 20th, 2012, 6:15 pm

Shan-Yu frowned. "Does anyone have any ideas on how to deal with this?" he asked, catching a glimpse of Mulan in the portal.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Queen Elsa » February 20th, 2012, 6:19 pm

"I agree. That Peter Pan is such a coward!" Captain Hook replied.
"Belle should have been my wife, not that beast's!" Gaston said angrily.
"That Prince Philip has to pay for slaying my dragon form!" Malificent put in.
"And I'd love to have another taste of meerkat or lion." Shenzi put in.
"And that Prince Eric has to pay for stabbing me in the belly." Ursula replied.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby KingKovu44 » February 20th, 2012, 6:21 pm

Shere Khan smiled wickedly. "I think I know the answer. We must surprise our foes in our respective worlds, think up new solutions and slay them then and there," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Queen Elsa » February 20th, 2012, 6:26 pm

Everyone nodded in agreement. "I could catch Eric and Ariel completely surprised, transforming into a human again." Ursula replied, then looked around. "And I could do the same to all of you as well."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdAstrα » February 20th, 2012, 6:28 pm

Zira grinned.
"Scar and I could probably come up with something to sneak up on Simba....shouldn't be too hard now, the way he's walking around thinking he owns the place..."
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby KingKovu44 » February 20th, 2012, 6:31 pm

Shere Khan looked at Ursula. "I will likely need a transformation, as Mowgli knows me by name and would easily see me coming," he said.

Suddenly, a new villain appeared. It was a female house cat in ancient Egyptian clothing. It was Mirage, enemy of Aladdin and Evil Incarnate. "If you will allow, I am perfectly willing to help," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Queen Elsa » February 20th, 2012, 6:38 pm

Hook looked over at their temporary leader, Jafar. "What do you think? He does have the same enemy as you."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)