[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Disney Villains' Revenge — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Disney Villains' Revenge

Re: Disney Villains' Revenge

Postby Queen Elsa » February 21st, 2012, 12:16 am

Ursula, Hook, Gaston, Malificent, and Shenzi shook their heads. The plan was brilliant as it was.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AdAstrα » February 21st, 2012, 12:18 am

"Well....I'd rather finish Simba myself, of course." Zira said, "But it would be hard to do something without him realising it was me or Scar."
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby KingKovu44 » February 21st, 2012, 12:29 am

Jafar looked at the portal again. "I may have the answer, Zira. Both of Simba's parents are dead now. What if you and Scar were to take the forms of Mufasa and Sarabi? It will be even more horrifying for Simba," he said.
Last edited by KingKovu44 on February 21st, 2012, 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby AdAstrα » February 21st, 2012, 12:33 am

"Yes." Zira said, her lips curling into a malicious grin that exposed rows of sharp teeth. "That's a very good idea!" she exclaimed, "He would fall for it, I am sure!"
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 21st, 2012, 12:59 am

Demona laughed as emerged from the Shadows. "Taking the forms of his parents will only prove you are not them." The Immortal gargoyle laughed. "Take the form of his son in law and daugter." Demona said. "I have a spell that can turn all who see and hear it to stone at night until the sky burns."Demona boasted. "Unlike you fools I've succeeded in at least one of my plans." She added. Demona was a tad different from her 'peers' firt she did this to Protect her kind and Jafar Promised to ressurect her dead clan members as well.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » February 21st, 2012, 1:42 am

Mirage walked over. "She's right. I rather like her idea of them taking the forms of Kovu and Kiara. After all, it would be like that nightmare that Simba had was coming true," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Queen Elsa » February 21st, 2012, 1:45 am

"I agree. Taking the form of Kiara and Kovu is better than taking the form of Sarabi and Mufasa, who are both dead." Shenzi agreed.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kopalover » February 21st, 2012, 1:48 am

Hades entered with a light of blue fire. "Nobody waited for the God of the Underworld?" Walking to stand beside Maleficant. "How ya doin' darling?" Winking at her, and putting his hand into a gun formation, and shooting blue fire out of the tip. Then magically made a glass of black liquid in his hand.

Scar sat beside Zira and growled. "Dreaded Simba. Why couldn't he just have died?" Grunting and frowning. "But Shenzi and her buds couldn't catch the cub." Flicking his paw at.the female hyena.

Davy Jones entered with a grunt. "What we plannin' this day." Slamming a bottle of rum onto the table beside him and sniffling his nose. "Anythin' an ol' pirate and his crew could form?" Saying as his many tenticles moved around on his smiley face.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby KingKovu44 » February 21st, 2012, 1:50 am

Jafar looked around. "Well, shall I begin the transformations?" he said, turning to his genie form. His hands crackled with power.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Queen Elsa » February 21st, 2012, 1:51 am

Shenzi glared at Scar. "Hey! Banzai was hurt enough trying to go after him! There were too many thorns!" she protested.
Malificent glared at Hades and rolled her eyes. Showoff, she thought to herself. Then she and Ursula nodded in agreement.
"Whoever wants me, come in front of me." Ursula said. "And whoever wants Malificent, go by her."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)