[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Sly Cooper: The Next Generation — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Sly Cooper: The Next Generation

Sly Cooper: The Next Generation

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 8th, 2012, 12:04 am

It has been years since Sly Cooper and his Gang went straight. Since then He and Carmilla Fox have been blessed with three wonderful children. Joseph, Benjamin and the youngest Sly-Fox Cooper.

"Sly-Fox get out of bed and get dressed." His Mother Carmilla shouted from the bottem of the stairs as Sly-Fox appeared right behind her. "Boo!" He said as he made his mother jump. "I gotcha good!" The young Raccoon smiled as his mother Sighed. "How long have you been up?" She sighed. " I'm always the first up Mom." The Young boy smirked As his mother chuckled.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Re: Sly Cooper: The Next Generation

Postby KingKovu44 » March 8th, 2012, 12:49 am

Sly was the next one up. He took a quick shower and made his way to where Carmelita was. "Hey good-looking. Did you sleep well?" he asked, the typical Cooper cockiness still shining in his eyes.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 8th, 2012, 1:12 am

"eww, Dad, don't flirt with Mom while I'm around." Sly-Fox groaned. As His mom laughed. "OK then Mr. early bird, go wake up your brothers." She smiled as Sly-Fox Ran off.

Sly- Fox came to the bedroom his brothers shared. He smiled as he saw their opposing beds. "REise and Shine!" Sly Fox shouted as the little Racoon used some basic Magic to flip the Matresses.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 8th, 2012, 2:17 am

Joseph groaned as he woke up, very cranky at this. "Sly, did you really need to do that?" he asked, rubbing his head and retrieving his shorts from the ground. Benjamin did the same.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 8th, 2012, 2:51 am

"Yep" The young Raccoon smiled happilyas he saw His Brothers undies. "I see London, I see france, I see my Brothers in they're underpants!" Sly-Fox griined as he ran out.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 8th, 2012, 3:06 am

Benjamin frowned as he and Joseph put on their shorts and shirts. "All right, Sly. Now, Joseph and I are going to take turns in the shower. Tell Mom that we're on our way," he stated.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 8th, 2012, 3:11 am

"Gotcha." Sly-Fox said as he leaned on the top of the banister. " MOM, DAD, JOSEPH AND BENJAMIN WILL BE DOWN SOON!" He shouted. The Female fox sigh. "He gets that from you Sly." She said, flicking her tail in her husbands face playfully.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 8th, 2012, 3:14 am

Sly momentarily turned away as Carmelita's thick tail brushed against his face. "Hopefully, they don't take too long. Anyway, I guess we should get breakfast started," he said, moving towards the pantry for one of the small breakfast pastries he was fond of.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 8th, 2012, 4:05 am

"Don't even think about it, you know your on a Diet Sly Cooper." Camillia admonished her husband.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 8th, 2012, 4:37 am

Sly only smiled. "Don't worry, it's one of the small diet ones. I promise," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)