[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Star Fox: The New Teams — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Star Fox: The New Teams

Re: Star Fox: The New Teams

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 8th, 2012, 10:11 pm

"Affirmitive, setting course at Maximum speed." ROB64 said as they strapped in before the ship took off at Maximum speed. They Soon slowed down as they entered Corneria space. As soon as they did, the Team russhed to their Arwings. " Alright, lets grab That Monkey Andrew by the tail!" Malcom said.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » March 8th, 2012, 10:50 pm

Marcus leapt into the seat of his arwing as he nodded. "And remember, everyone, be careful. The last thing we need is for someone to get careless," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 8th, 2012, 11:25 pm

"Oh your one to talk, I thought I was suppose to be the voice of experiance." Falco laughed. "Whatever, lets hurry and save my Grandpa!" Brianna said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 9th, 2012, 12:19 am

Marcus frowned. "We can talk about this later. Now, let's go!" he ordered, taking off.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 9th, 2012, 5:18 am

"Right behind you big M." Malcom said as they took off after him. Unpon exiting the great fox, the Saw another Ship, it was the Alpha Wolf, mothership of team Star wolf. "We intercepted A transmission from Peppy. So I guess we're flying together on this one." Lobo Odonnel's voice said with a smirk. "What's your stake in this Lobo?" Falco asked. "Simple, Corneria is my Homeworld, and Andrew turned on Team Starwolf." Lobo said. "Well Marcus, It's your call, but I think we'll need the help." Brianna said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 9th, 2012, 5:45 am

Marcus sighed. "Very well, you can help us, as we will need the assistance. However, I will be watching you guys closely. Don't even think of trying anything crazy," he said.

Chloe sighed from the inside of her arwing. "All right, enough of that. We can sort out anything that needs sorting later on. Let's head out," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 9th, 2012, 7:26 pm

" OH Marcus, you wound me." Lobo joked. as the two teams entered the atmospeare. "Heads ups guys, we got ski bots and Venom fights up ahead." Stigma said as he readied his weapons. "Roger that.Get ready to rumbleeveryone." Lobo said as Team star Wolf engaed them. "I say we split up, The Wolfen X is beater at dog fighting than attacking ground forces, we'll take the fighters." Lobo said as Team Star Wolf engaged the Venom fighters.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 9th, 2012, 7:29 pm

Marcus nodded. "All right, everyone, let's deal with the bad guys down low and then head towards the city's government districts to see if we can find Peppy and my parents. Hopefully, we aren't too late," he said, flying off at full speed.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 9th, 2012, 7:53 pm

And so the battle began. Star Fox taking out the Skibots and Star Wolf taking out the Fighters. "Bombs Away!" Malcom said as he deployed a bomb and watched as it destroyed three Ski bots..

Meanwhile Lobo was taking out the trash upstairs as the Wolfen X's made short work of the Venom fighters. Lobo gruned as he was shot from behind as He saw a Venom fighter behind him. "Hang on boss!" Leo, the son of 'the great' Leon said as he shot the fighter out of the sky. " Thanks Leo, I owe you one." Lobo said. "You owe me five, but who's counting." Leo replied.

"Marcus, all skibots are neautralized." Falco said. " Lets go help my Grandpa and the MCcloud's." Brianna said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 9th, 2012, 9:45 pm

Before long, they were flying into the government district. Marcus could see the General's official residence. "All right, team, we're ready. Let's find them," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)