[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Kung Fu Panda: The Wu family. — My Lion King Forum

Kung Fu Panda: The Wu family.

Re: Kung Fu Panda: The Wu family.

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 22nd, 2012, 5:30 pm

"Yes father." The youngster said with a smile.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » April 22nd, 2012, 9:04 pm

Shan-Yu rose to his feet. "Come, let us continue," he said, fetching a new practice blade.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 22nd, 2012, 11:00 pm

"Yes father." Yong-Wu smiled. He couldn't explain it, but he felt alive in battle, as he trained and spared he felt more alive than any other time. "Father, I love these sparing fights we have. It's weird, but every time I fight you or mom, or my sisters I feel different. Even when I spare against the other cubs in our camp, I feel alive in battle. Like it's second nature, like killing my enimes comes as natural as breathing." The cub said. "and I love this feeling."he added.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 22nd, 2012, 11:55 pm

Soon enough, practice was finished. Shan-Yu then retreated to the family tent with his children. "You all did very well," he said to them.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 22nd, 2012, 11:59 pm

"Only because you and mom are the best teachers ever." Yong Smiled.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 23rd, 2012, 12:01 am

Xuan Wu then entered, her hands clasped together in front of her as was usual for her. "My lord, your spies have the information on that city's defenses," she said. Shan-Yu rose, smiling. "Come. We are about to take a new territory," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 23rd, 2012, 12:10 am

Yong smiled as he hugged his mother, nuzzling her lovingly. " alright, are we gonna fight with you two?" The young cub asked eagerly.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 23rd, 2012, 9:03 pm

Shan-Yu began to walk. "Yes, of course," he said. He then looked at his son. "Yong, did you say something before?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 23rd, 2012, 9:14 pm

Yong-Wu nodded. "Father, I love these sparing fights we have. It's weird, but every time I fight you or mom, or my sisters I feel different. Even when I spare against the other cubs in our camp, I feel alive in battle. Like it's second nature, like killing my enimes comes as natural as breathing." The cub said. "and I love this feeling."he added.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 23rd, 2012, 9:16 pm

Shan-Yu smiled. "Excellent. Most excellent. Soon, you will be a true warrior in every sense of the word," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)